Motherboard dead when playing FM10 and other stuff

kilo

Hello,

With this topic I want to express my frustation related to the FM2010 patch 10.2 version!

Everything was fine with 10.1, also 10.1.1 , but the disaster happen when SI launched 10.2 patch!

Every match when started had a 10-15 seconds freeze ( using Vista ) , but I accepted this....

When once when playing a league game an error occured with the video drivers....which windows repaired, but after 10-15 seconds , everything turned black!

Video card failed , together with the motherboard!

Now, I have doubts if to install 10.2 again! Did anyone had a hardware failure when playing FM???

The nice thing is that after I put the new motherboard, windows failed to launh :( I had to use a linux server to connect the laptop as external drive, backup my data, and then put te new windows on. At least I put Windows 7 now!

Other things that I didn't like, is that shirt numbers aren't displayed anymore! Also, I don't like at all the cameras! The main stand view is like is been filmed from the helicopter and the sideline and touchline are not so cool , because they are not fixed! I would like , something like TV View, which will be centered at the half of the pitch and also fixed, not moving paralel with the ball....

Also, if you are playing in a Esteern Europeen league, no name Greek clubs will make big offers for your players after 1-2 seasons.

I sold 5 players in the 3rd season, for 58 million Euros to medium league clubs! ( players like V Gaman, Ochirosii, B Stancu, etc )

Hope that 10.3 will fixed some display issues and I will not encounter this kind of issues now!

Merry Christmas!

Archived