regens and going on loan

so yeh.. things ar borked as they are.. i have couple of regens who wants to go on loan for first team experience.. yet they decline 90% of loan offers.. and usually all 100% , i can understand declining crappy teams, but as i am player in italy with roma atm, and a or b league team offers you a loan.. you would think its good offer..

best part is, when they get even older and go emo.. "i want first team experience, give me a loan " then you do that.. they go on loan.. and then what you get is " xxx feeling he is too good to be loaned out "

anyone else found regens having an arse personality

Sometimes I wonder which scenario below happens in real life:

Manager: Oh, by the way, Joe Average, Wolves want to take you on loan. They'll give you a key position and I know the manager well - he's taken good care of loanees. You won't get too many games here and you need first-team experience.

Joe Average: No thanks boss, I have no intention of playing for Wolves. They're not good enough.

Or:

Manager: Oh, by the way, Joe Average, Wolves want to take you on loan. They'll give you a key position and I know the manager well - he's taken good care of loanees. You won't get too many games here and you need first-team experience.

Joe Average: Good idea boss. I think I'm too good for Wolves but I'll at least get first-team football and I'll prove it to you I'm too good.

Personally I don't feel like the player has much of a choice when it comes to loans. I hate it when this happens - the player should be able to voice his resentment or concern, of course, but he should respect his managers' opinion.

I would prefer players to only reject loan offers which are:

- Terribly stupid (i.e. Jack Wilshere to a Blue Square North side)

Manager: Oh, by the way, Joe Wonderkid, Solihull Moors want to take you on loan. They'll give you a key position and I know the manager well - he's taken good care of loanees. You won't get too many games here and you need first-team experience.

Joe Wonderkid: You what? I'm not going there. [Player status: Concerned his manager doesn't rate him]

- The player is extremely unprofessional and feels his ego will be affected by going to a lower team

Manager: Oh, by the way, Joe Unprofessional, Wolves want to take you on loan. They'll give you a key position and I know the manager well - he's taken good care of loanees. You won't get too many games here and you need first-team experience.

Joe Unprofessional: Bugger off boss, I prefer the party life in Manchester. [Player status: Concerned his manager doesn't rate him]

- The player has recently been on loan to a team, impressed, and then is asked to go to a lower team on loan the following season

Manager: Oh, by the way, Joe Average, Leeds United want to take you on loan. They'll give you a key position and I know the manager well - he's taken good care of loanees. You won't get too many games here and you need first-team experience.

Joe Average: I've been on loan with Wolves before - why do I need to move to Leeds United? [Player status: Concerned about his manager's loan choices]

well half of my regens are wonderkids of a sort.. and have decent professionalism, even as that.. they are playing in top world club.. under manager than got brazil manger job too..

( i started as leeds.. ended up managing roma, so no i didnt start madrid or milan )

while taking whole irl example they should understand that at 20 years old they can hardly come to first team..

i even decline most "cover for first team "loans too.. as those are kinda useless

biggest fun when they ask for loan.. go on loan happily and then goes emo rage that hes too good to be loaned out..

then i sell that shitface next season, cuz he will never be good enough for my team.. ( well not better than my other regens in same spot ) , i get whooping 10mln+ for mr nobody i got for 1-2 mln.. then he gets 66k weekly wage.. euros too..

that ***** should be happy that i made him superstar...

and ye wages are inflating so badly in fm10.. you can start game with rossi and mexes on 50k.. and they stay half of the game on that..

then you buy someone young and he already wants 120k...

qq

Archived