Editor Error for create subdivision

hello i create whit the editor the third division of one leage and this presents error in formats of promote and relegation,no coincides.

well in the third division is separated for two competitions in groups separated for promote this leagues is formed for 20-25 teams .

metropolitana and Tourney interior "A" is separated and the team win in the metropolitana promote to second division(create for defect in the game) and the win in the Tourney interior "A" promote in the second division.

the teams 2-8 playing playoffs in yours respective formats and the win in the respective toruneys playing the promotion whit the 17 and 18 of the second division,but this no happens only ascend in the second division the teams wins(1 of the metropolitana and 1 in tourney A).

Also observed that the playoffs in editor fm10 for create present error Because the teams whit the finish Season They disorder and Few ones teams in the leages create for me (metropolitana and tourney interior "A" )erroneously change of tables,and this not is correct,the editor contains more errors and me decided To removed the playoffs in me leages creates and the error playoffs(changes of tables) no happens.

what the happens?i think whit one error of editor whit playoffs,please i recomend that the staff observe the details for editor and fixes the editor of fm10.

I repeat it playing the game whit the division for defect and this error not happens only happens When i add the subdivision create(metropolitana and tourney interiror),Instantaneously the error is present.

i request please in the next editor for fotball manager 2010 please includes the option for create leages whit the table average points¿is possible this request or no?

sorry for my writing.

Archived