Two problems with international call-ups

First: Why does it take 2 days for a player to return to the club even if the game was in the club's country and sometimes the same city?

Second: How come players can be called for international games without there being a game to play? Not only that, there were no warnings of the eventual call-up, so I lost 4 players (starters) right before a game against my main title rival.

First: Why does it take 2 days for a player to return to the club even if the game was in the club's country and sometimes the same city?

Second: How come players can be called for international games without there being a game to play? Not only that, there were no warnings of the eventual call-up, so I lost 4 players (starters) right before a game against my main title rival.

To answer your 1st question in real life players dont just play in the Competition and come straight back to the club they spend a day or so after the game has been played then they head back.

To your 2nd question was these players African? if they are they have been playing in the African Cup Of Nations which happens in real life Chelsea are facing missing Drogba for a month

To answer your 1st question in real life players dont just play in the Competition and come straight back to the club they spend a day or so after the game has been played then they head back.

To your 2nd question was these players African? if they are they have been playing in the African Cup Of Nations which happens in real life Chelsea are facing missing Drogba for a month

About the first asnwer: I'm playing the brazilian league, and it's more than common to see them traveling back to Brazil on the same day as the game was played. And it is also common for players to return straight to their city's if the game was played in their country. They are normaly training the next day with their team. In the game they played for Brazil on the 13th (November), and were only avaiable to my team on the 16th (November).

About the second question: As I said before, it is the brazilian league so there were no games. They simply appeared as "int" without travelling on the 14th (December), I had a game on the 15th and they were back on the 16th (December) without travelling again.

Archived