2 questions

Hi all, i know this might be a dumb question but i was interested in the network games (i play alot of FML) but i was wondering how it worked? as i have just bought the game and i dont really want to spend the next few weeks exploring network games and then finding out i hate it. So i guess what im asking is how does it work? are there leagues that run like EPL? does each manager pick a team like Spurs? then do we have set days/time to play our games? and does each manager start off with the original spurs team or do they bring in some custom teams? and finally do managers actually manage there epl team in the league over a few seasons? such as training the players and enhancing the youth etc or is it purely just a set of guys who you "control" in terms of the actual match day instructions/tactics?

i know there is a lot to answer but any help would be appreciated :)

My second question is:I have recently bought the game and havent played many other fm/cm games and therefore i feel i might be missing some cool parts of the game that maybe arent discussed in much detail. For example iv read articles discussing team badges? and face-packs? iv read alot about the "editor" and how u can add in custom comps... if these things are great additions i would like to try them. I guess what im asking in this question is if there are any really cool features of the game that you might feel are "common knowledge" to a person who has played alot of manager type games (in particular 08/10) but arent coomon knowledge to a person who is playing the game for the first time.

Thanks heaps guys and girls and like i said any help would be great! :)

Peter, (Coca Cola league 2 - Rotherham)

Sorry i don't play network games so can't help you there.

In regards to question 2 there is a really cool (i think so) new biographies feature in players history screen. It pretty much gives you a brief run down on the players achievments in the game to date. Also when a regen does something of note, like get his first winners medal, then he will get a biographie.

The tactics section of FM10 has been totally overhauled as well. One of the best features of this is when you are playing a match instead of going into the tactics screen and changing lots of things you can use touchline shouts to instantly (well almost) change your tactics.

E.G you are losing 0-1 and feel you should attack more then innstead of adjusting slider just go to the touchline instructions and usae one of the option there like pump ball forward.

There is tons more but cant think of them off the top of my head.

Good luck with FM10 and hope you enjoy it as much as i am.

Archived