Players travelling to join national squad

I don't know if a thread has been done for this already, but it's the first time in FM10 that this has happened to me and I'm just wondering if it's a bug of some sort.

Season 2011/12, Italian Super Cup between myself and Juventus. I get to the matchday and find that I'm missing THIRTEEN first teamers because they're travelling to join their international squads. I think, okay, I'll play some second string players, Juventus will be in the same position, it should be a good game to play some youngsters.

I progress to the actual match and find Juventus have their full strength team! I click on their squad and their players don't travel to join their squads until the next day!

We went 2-0 down in the first half before an inspiring team talk caused us to fight back and win 3-2, so this isn't a complaint as such. I'm proud as hell of my team, I'm just wondering if there's an option to ask them to travel a day later that I didn't use, or if this happens to be a bug or something like that. Anyone had it happen to them?

Thank you for your time.

Archived