High flying notts c

I was going to post on the other notts country thread but it is getting to big for my ifone lol. I am into league 1 in my first season won league 2 comfatably by 19 points sorry if my spelling is poor I have managed to strengthen my squad to a level web I am more than halfway through my second season top of league 1 by 6 points and have just broke the league one unbeaten run record beating shef untd 3 1 away with 2 goals from neil mellor I'm over the moon with the way things are going I haven't spent that much money bringin in nobody for more than 775k on Liam chilvers of Preston he is a rock lol I was just wondering what is the highest any body has got up to no with the high flying magpies??.

Now your asking, curremtly in west ham save so i cant remember the full detail, but i think first season in prem i got 20million to spend and second season in prem i got about the same and third season in pprem i got 30 million as i was going for league title. (:

So together it took me three seasons into prem (back to back promotions), avoided relegation in fourth, Champs league Q in fifth and league title in sixth. No bad going i spose. Lots of information for Notts in 'players and team' section of forum (:

Archived