Just a few things i have noticed in the game

i'll start by saying i really enjoy the game, but i've noticed a few things that could be improved.

i've noticed quite a few very high scoring games i.e 6-5, 6-4 etc this seems to be at a rate a good bit more than in real life.

nearly impossible to score from a corner

big teams always play their 1st choice starting 11 in the league cup, even against lower league opposition

attendances quite unrealistic at times, i.e stadiums at old trafford, city of manchester etc always full even at 3rd round league cup games against lower teams, whereas lower league teams fa cup games should be a lot higher when at home than they usually are

too many times when the ball is crossed into the box and your striker has an empty net he hits the top of the bar, this happens sometimes in real life but not as often as is in the game

press conferences still very repetitive

poor defensive AI the ball is too easily passed through central defenders

defenders also clear the ball out of play when theres no real need to do so

can't see champios league/europa league/world cup etc on fixtures unless your involved in the competition

theres a few more i've noticed i can't really remember off hand but if these problems could be fixed in the next patch SI would be very close to a perfect game

Archived