Transfers in 10.1

Has anybody noticed that you can't sign certain players for the same price that you could before the patch. Since I have downloaded the patch I am having to pay up to double the amount as before. Suppose it makes it more realistic but wondered if anyone else has noticed it or have you still managed to sign players for the same price

yes iv noticed this Andy , for eg in demo I was notts county signed John Sutton and Neil Mellor as my strikeforce they were amazing and cost less than 150k for them both as they were transfer listed, Started with new patch another notts county save and wasnt very happy that my 2 sure fire strikers were no longer possible to get,think this is because it was a bug or preston fans on the data issues had this changed for patch fair enough like cause they both play regularly in real life

yes iv noticed this Andy , for eg in demo I was notts county signed John Sutton and Neil Mellor as my strikeforce they were amazing and cost less than 150k for them both as they were transfer listed, Started with new patch another notts county save and wasnt very happy that my 2 sure fire strikers were no longer possible to get,think this is because it was a bug or preston fans on the data issues had this changed for patch fair enough like cause they both play regularly in real life

I wonder if it would be wise to start a new game on 10.0 then once you have signed who you want add the patch. This will fix any bugs with match engine unless you want other data issues sorting out?

Archived