Dutch Topklasse

Hello,

I have a few problems with creating a new league in Holland. I want to create the Dutch Third Division called Topklasse, who will start next season! At the moment clubs can't relegate from the Second Division and clubs from Third Division (called Hoofdklasse A, B, C saturday and A, B, C sunday), but that will chance next season.

The Topklasse wil excist from two leagues, separated in a league for clubs playing sunday and in a league playing saturday. Besides that I want to create a fourt level, which will become the already excisting Hoofdklasse, seperated in 6 divisions, which are separated in region and saturday/sunday playin'! So Hoofdklasse A saturday (region west), Hoofdklasse B (region east), Hoofdklasse C (region north), and then al three again for matchplaying on sunday. The problem is, can I separate saturday and sundayplaying clubs in that new divisions for good? I already can make this leagues, but after one season many clubs have chanced from division, while I don't want that. That isn't realistic to me...is there some thing I can do to make it realistic and place the clubs on region and matchday saturday and sunday separated?

Archived