Starting to get worried now...

Ok, right, I bought the boxed versione earlier today, and have spent the last 6 or 7 hours trying to download it onto my computer. There were times when it just didnt load at all, then it managed to load and said that that it downloaded with a few serious errors and when I tried to load it up it it come up with an error message.

Now im a big fan of anything football manager related, ive been playing since the early early days, so I think, ok, how can I get around this without having to see if anything is wrong with my computer? So Ive just purchased and downloading the version off Steam but whenever it gets to the bit where its "Steam updating platform" it gets to about 40% and then just stops....and now its not moving at all. So have I just spent £60 for this not to work? :(

I know that this is just another "my game doesnt work!" thread, but Im at a lost end here at how I can get this to work

Right, managed to get it so its finally downloading off Steam, now I know its supposed to take about 2 hours to fully download, but it got to about 9% downloaded and now it says "Download starting", do I just need to keep being patient or has it stopped for some reason? Any happen to know?

Not only are you kind of spamming your own thread, but the one other person who has posted on it besides you has a username that looks strikingly similar to yours at first glance, thus making you look like a total loser who keeps talking to hisself!

Naturally I trust that you are not one of those. Hope you get the game working.

Archived