I thought the relase date was the 30th October not the 31st.

I've just finished the pre-download of FM 2010 from Steam. When I checked back on the store tab, imagine my horror when I saw that it is now being relased on the 31st October. Is this just a Europe thing that Steam are doing? I hope not as it would seem very unfair. Besides, technically I live in a small part of the UK (it just happens to be in another country) since my post code is BFPO 53.

Does anybody know if this is genuine or is it a mistake on Steam's behalf? There is only an hour left till midnight (GMT) and I'll be very miffed if I have to wait another 24 hours!

19331384.th.jpg

I've just finished the pre-download of FM 2010 from Steam. When I checked back on the store tab, imagine my horror when I saw that it is now being relased on the 31st October. Is this just a Europe thing that Steam are doing? I hope not as it would seem very unfair. Besides, technically I live in a small part of the UK (it just happens to be in another country) since my post code is BFPO 53.

Does anybody know if this is genuine or is it a mistake on Steam's behalf? There is only an hour left till midnight (GMT) and I'll be very miffed if I have to wait another 24 hours!

19331384.th.jpg

it will be on the 30th, not the 31st.

Thanks

Ben

Besides, technically I live in a small part of the UK (it just happens to be in another country) since my post code is BFPO 53.

I have to admit, not a big fan of Oldham and the people that live there are a bit weird but it's a bit unfair calling it another country!

Archived