Cold Turkey....3 Weeks and counting!

Guest PW

Just a quick post to see whether anyone else has removed FM09 from their PC/laptop, not bothered with the Demo and is going cold turkey like myself!!??

As the title suggests about 3 weeks ago I decided that I would end my career on FM09 and wait patiently (god give me patience but please hurry!) for FM10 to be fully released, anyone else gone above 3 weeks with no FM at all???

I'm kind of sad about ending FM09 in one way as my career was coming along nicely:

Started as Dorchester and won 5 trophies in 2 seasons with back to back titles and promotions, my reputation went from automatic to national in this time so I started applying for bigger jobs and I got sacked because I was flaunting myself about!!!!!

Then went on to Bristol Rovers in League 2 for a season and saved them from relegation but they didn't offer me a new contract.

Went onto Walsall in League 2 and finished runners up twice and left them in the Championship after 2 years.

On to Derby who had been relegated all the way to the BSP, in 2 seasons won back to back promotions and left them in League 1.

Went onto Dundee Utd who had just had a multi-millionaire take them over, I only lasted 1 season and we finished 4th with a semi-final cup appearance. Not a great season but the squad I left had some major potential.

Then onto Wigan Athletic who had been relegated to the Championship, very slowly after 3 seasons finished runner up and got them promoted to the Premiership.

Finally took over Aston Villa who had been relegated to the Championship and alas before the season really got underway decided it was time to go cold turkey!

Anyone else gonna miss their FM09 career!?

Archived