International games clash with CL?

Has anyone else found that International games clash with the later rounds of the Champs League and you cannot play your strongest squad?

It happened to me last season and I had to field a bunch of kids against AC Milan but I scraped through and wrote it off as a one off.

Just happened to me again in the quarter finals against Real Madrid and whilst I managed to win the game I did concede a couple of goals which ended up putting me out.

I can't recall this ever happening for European club Internationals in real life?

Has anyone else found that International games clash with the later rounds of the Champs League and you cannot play your strongest squad?

It happened to me last season and I had to field a bunch of kids against AC Milan but I scraped through and wrote it off as a one off.

Just happened to me again in the quarter finals against Real Madrid and whilst I managed to win the game I did concede a couple of goals which ended up putting me out.

I can't recall this ever happening for European club Internationals in real life?

Archived