Questions about editor 2010

This is my first post so sorry if anything been covered or this is in wrong place.

Am wondering if on the editor 4 2010 u will be able to do the following

[*]Make the MLS a more English like league structure?

[*]Combine the Scottish, Welsh, Irish and Northen Irish leagues in to one big celtic league with no lower levels. (which will take out the league and their uefa coefficients and install them on to this league. So top 3 go champs league and so on)

[*]Recreate the reserve leagues in England to a better level. (I.e. make a premier league reserve division 2 model the senior sides division)

[*]Basically the same as 3 but with the youth leagues?

[*]Move international tournaments like the under 20 world cup to an end of season event. so move it to june 2011, 2013 in line with European under 21 tournament basis.

[*]Create pre season tournaments so they occur on a regular basis (I.e emirates cup)

[*]Create a champions league like trophy for the under 18s?

[*]Create a Home nations tournament?

[*]Make the MLS a more English like league structure?

Well they stated you cannot create an MLS-like league, it probably means there aren't many editting capabilities while keeping the MLS's uniqueness. However I'm sure you could make a new competition like the EPL for America.

[*]Combine the Scottish, Welsh, Irish and Northen Irish leagues in to one big celtic league with no lower levels. (which will take out the league and their uefa coefficients and install them on to this league. So top 3 go champs league and so on)

No lower levels? It sounds like a terrible idea. It would either be 100s of team big? or have very few teams left in the game. I think it's possible though.

[*]Recreate the reserve leagues in England to a better level. (I.e. make a premier league reserve division 2 model the senior sides division)

Uhh I think you could make the reputation higher (?) but that would unbalance the games monetary system.

[*]Basically the same as 3 but with the youth leagues?

Don't understand you here.

[*]Move international tournaments like the under 20 world cup to an end of season event. so move it to june 2011, 2013 in line with European under 21 tournament basis.

I can't answer this.

[*]Create pre season tournaments so they occur on a regular basis (I.e emirates cup)

Can't answer this either.

[*]Create a champions league like trophy for the under 18s?

Possibly, not heard if you can limit ages but I think you could.

[*]Create a Home nations tournament?

Don't know.

No lower levels? It sounds like a terrible idea. It would either be 100s of team big? or have very few teams left in the game. I think it's possible though.

i do mean work it out roperly with this.

and thanks 4 ur help

i read that again n mean as big league so theres no actual welsh scottish, irish leagues but just one 'celtic league structure

Archived