7 & 8's to 3 & 4's

I'm after some incite if possible:-

Over the weekend, whilst managing Cardiff City, my in match player ratings were all over the place. For on game the lowest rating for the team was a 7 with most being 8, and the next the lowest was a 3 (first time I have ever seen a 3!!!) Some had 4 and most had 5. It was the same team with the same tactics and they we're all at 95% + conditioning. The opposition were both Championship teams.

I'm not sure if I should be rotating the squat in order to prevent this or if there's something else I'm not quite getting?!

The knock on effect of this screwed the team up - moral dropped and the average ratings slumped!

Has anyone else experienced this or knows how to prevent it?

Thanks in advance icon_biggrin.gif

I'm after some incite if possible:-

Over the weekend, whilst managing Cardiff City, my in match player ratings were all over the place. For on game the lowest rating for the team was a 7 with most being 8, and the next the lowest was a 3 (first time I have ever seen a 3!!!) Some had 4 and most had 5. It was the same team with the same tactics and they we're all at 95% + conditioning. The opposition were both Championship teams.

I'm not sure if I should be rotating the squat in order to prevent this or if there's something else I'm not quite getting?!

The knock on effect of this screwed the team up - moral dropped and the average ratings slumped!

Has anyone else experienced this or knows how to prevent it?

Thanks in advance icon_biggrin.gif

Archived