Defending throw ins

If there is a defensive tactics for this, would be happy if someone could advise me on how to do it. But i get the feeling its a quirk in the system that, until SI incorporate a 'defending long throws' set piece section, it will be around for some time

Anyone else get a little frustrated when you are doing well defensively, but for some reason your defense think its ok to allow one big guy in the box to be marked by one of your defenders, with all your other players marking people by the thrower, or outside of the box! The big throw is launched in, the attacker brings it down, and converts for a goal.

If its just me, then i apologise for venting, but if other people have had this, then perhaps its something that can be looked at for future versions, as it has been consistent for me in past games.

I am playing patch 8.0.2. I think the annoyance is that in real life when i am keeping goal, if ever i just had one player marking the one attacker in the box, and the rest of my back four being well out of position, indeed being outside of the box, i would quite literally have kittens!

If there is a defensive tactics for this, would be happy if someone could advise me on how to do it. But i get the feeling its a quirk in the system that, until SI incorporate a 'defending long throws' set piece section, it will be around for some time

Anyone else get a little frustrated when you are doing well defensively, but for some reason your defense think its ok to allow one big guy in the box to be marked by one of your defenders, with all your other players marking people by the thrower, or outside of the box! The big throw is launched in, the attacker brings it down, and converts for a goal.

If its just me, then i apologise for venting, but if other people have had this, then perhaps its something that can be looked at for future versions, as it has been consistent for me in past games.

I am playing patch 8.0.2. I think the annoyance is that in real life when i am keeping goal, if ever i just had one player marking the one attacker in the box, and the rest of my back four being well out of position, indeed being outside of the box, i would quite literally have kittens!

Archived