Frustated!

Here's a background story of my career so far. Took over at Ipswich Town at the start of the season. Got promoted first year to prem. First two seasons I battled with relegation. In the 3rd season. I came mid-table. Believe I came 10th.

4th season I bought in some world class players like Van Der Varrt, De Jong. I managed to come 6th and got Ufea cup.

In my 5th season I came 5th and I got knocked out Ufea Cup Semi Final 4-3 against Inter. Not bad for a little team in Suffolk.

Now in my 6th season. Getting slighty board at Town. about 10 games in and looking for another place in Europe. I cant break into the top4. Taken them as far as I Can.

Through the years Ive been at Town I have been linked to several jobs but never managed to get them.

I.E Man Utd, Liverpool. Chelsea. When the Chelsea manager was underpressure they said Id be the ideal replacement.

After a poor start from Aston Villa. Viera got sacked. It came up with me as the leading Gaffer to get the job. So I applied. Declared my interest. Didnt get the job. Bilac got it.

I just cant seem to move on even though bigger teams say they want me.

My reputation is only national. It wont go any higher!

Anyone else found its hard to move on?

Archived