Penalty Shootout Problem

Okay, so I've had a problem with a penalty shootout.

After drawing 1-1 after 120mins in Euro2012 final (and having someone sent off), the match goes to Penalties.

I wasn't watching for the first pens from both sides, but from the Overview and Report I can work out what went on.

The commentary says: Bojan steps up. Bojan scores. The overview says: Castro scores.

The commentary says: King steps up. King scores. The overview says: Lampard scores.

Now I'm not sure what happened in the interim, but it then went like this:

The overview says Busquets misses.

I now start watching:

The commentary says: Busquets steps up. Busquets scores. The Overview says: King scores.

The commentary says: Swift steps up. Swift scores. The overview says: Bojan scores.

The commentary says: Albiol steps up. Albiol scores. The Overview says: Gerrard scores.

The commentary says: Lampard steps up. Lampard scores. The overview says: Pique scores.

The commentary says: Spain score. The Overview says: Swift scores.

The commentary says: England score. The overview says: Bojan scores.

The commentary says: Del La Red steps up. Del La Red scores. The Overview says: Walcott scores.

Now, both teams have taken 5 pens each (with Spain miss 1).

Yet the commentary says "He must score to keep England in it". "Goal for england", but nothing appears.

The commentary now says "Pique steps up". Yet nothing happens.

The Classic View has England in a corner (as if they've ran to celebrate), but on FM I can only pause or play (and nothing happens).

The Report has both teams scoring 5 goals (depite the bit at the top saying 4-5).

The Overview has the England penalty takers in the order I specified, but in the Report it is not!

Here are two screenshots that might help in the explanation:

http://rdrs.110mb.com/FM1.jpg

http://rdrs.110mb.com/FM2.jpg

Okay, I realised I could go on holiday, so have done this (for 1 day).

Upon returning, I find that England won 11-10 on penalties with the order of penalties being the same as the report (but not the overview) as described above.

The match events are the same, except for some reason Torres got sent off after 115th min.

This is really very odd.

Archived