How can I get my attendance higher?

Hi

I'm playing with Brescia at the moment and find myself in the UEFA Cup in the 2012/13 season. I have a 20000 all-seater stadium but can only manage to attract 5000 every home game. I have big names at the club like Vukcevic and I acquired Obertan for £24 million 8 months ago who I was told would boost shirt sales dramatically.

How can I get fans to come to games?

Hi

I'm playing with Brescia at the moment and find myself in the UEFA Cup in the 2012/13 season. I have a 20000 all-seater stadium but can only manage to attract 5000 every home game. I have big names at the club like Vukcevic and I acquired Obertan for £24 million 8 months ago who I was told would boost shirt sales dramatically.

How can I get fans to come to games?

If you go to the board room and ask to enlarge the stadium, that always helps. For example, i started a season with Newcastle, had a fairly poor attendance 15,621 at one point. Now i have a lot more, in fact just short of arsenals and manchester uniteds.

Hope ive helped (y)

Italian clubs rarely fill out there stadiums, even big teams like AC, Inter & Roma. The board may eventually host a fan day to improve attendances which can increase attendences in the short term, however winning games & comeptitions will keep them coming through the turnstiles.

Archived