Non-football costs - 9.3.0 change?

I patched to 9.3.0 just this past week and while there's obvious minor changes my club finances suddenly went from black to red, quite dramatically.

I'm under my wage budget, no recent transfers. To be concise, nothing changed at all except installing the patch. And as you can see, I went from modest monthly profits to losing upwards of 20k a month!

I attempted to investigate the problem and it seems pretty obvious. As my club has (humbly) progressed, so have wage costs and other items, but they have been steady. The only item that seems unrelated to growth is Non-football costs. Edit: just thought to add that I did not get promoted last year. This campaign is my third in the Blue Square Premier.

profitsummary.th.jpg <-- screen cap of my profit history Edit: the spike is from record gate receipts, FA cup

nonfootballcosts.th.jpg <-- screen cap of my non-football costs! Edit: this spike is what I don't understand

Has this happened to anyone else, prior to the patch or after? Will it resolve itself or is there an explanation or method to resolve it myself? Help!

Archived