Too Many Long shots

SI, I hate that I am saying this since I have nothing but respect for what you guys do and the product you put out but...this last patch is kind of whacked. The number of long shots taken in a match by my team and my opponets is out of control. So to are the number of long range bombs that find the back of the net. I have adjusted my tactics so that no one on my team is set to take frequent long shots but still, they fire away. I play defensive, tight man marking, but my opponets often shoot at will as well. All of this leads to an unrealisitc amount of shots per game for me and the teams I am playing as well as too many 35 yrd goals.

Also, I have good PC, I updated the newest drivers yet my classic 2D still stutters. But on the flip side of that, I have been forced to use non classic 2D and I am starting to really like it. At first I hated it but once you get use to it I think if flows more realistcally than any of the other options. I know it sounds weird but people should give it a chance. I am growing to love it.

Anyway, is it possible that you might release a 3.1 patch or something to tone down long range shots and goals. I actually think that is the only real issue along with the stuttering 2D. The injury bug people keep complaing about is fantasy...there are no problems there.

Archived