young or old?

how do you prefer your team to be. young or expierenced?

personally i like to have a mixture i usually hae an expierenced goal keeper don't know why i just do. in defence usually 1 expierenced centre back and the others can be young. in midfield i like my central midfielders to be expierenced. upfront i like to have 1 expierenced player again.

so how do you have your team.

how do you prefer your team to be. young or expierenced?

personally i like to have a mixture i usually hae an expierenced goal keeper don't know why i just do. in defence usually 1 expierenced centre back and the others can be young. in midfield i like my central midfielders to be expierenced. upfront i like to have 1 expierenced player again.

so how do you have your team.

It depends upon the club I'm at. If I'm at the very bottom of the barrel like a conference north/south club then any signings are likely to be kids, because they're cheap, or talented oldies who can supply that bit of class for a season or two before they call it a day.

If at a top club then I try to avoid signing anyone older than 28, unless I can get them at a really good price and they're suitably talented - otherwise it's a case of snapping up the best kids and gradually getting them into the starting lineup.

Archived