Natural Positions Side Midfield.

Does anyone know (on average) the difference in ability between someone in their natural positon vs. accomplished position?

Does this affect all ratings or only mental (surely their physical and technical ratings shouldn't change).

I've seen through the editor (just wanted to have a look) the sometimes players have a rating of 18 in their accomplished positions, sometimes as low as 15.

Should we assume that 15-19 = Accomplished?

Also, why is there a shortage of side midfield players?

Everyone seems to be an attacking player.

That's why I role with a 4-2-3-1. It seems to be the only formation where everyone gets to play in a natural position and you have a lot of players who fit these roles.

I'm asking because I'd like to switch to a 4-4-2 but I want to know which AMR/L players are good at R/L M. And by good, I mean positional ratings of 17+.

I don't want to use the scout genie as that's a slippery slope.

If I take an AM and retrain him there will he eventually reach an ability of 19? (I haven't seen anyone retrain and hit "natural").

I have looked, but from what I've seen, most are accomplished at that position.

I want to know how accomplished, or if accomplished is really good enough.

What's the concensus on accomplished? Is it really good enough, and does it affect all skills or just mental?

That quickly?

I guess it doesn't really take that long.

I retrained Levezzi to be an AMR, and when I look at his rating in the editor it was originally a 12 for that position, and now he is accomplished so I suppose it's somewhere around 16.

I just didn't think that people ever reached the "natural" stage.

Archived