The Real USA 2010 Season

Seattle4eva

Just to update everyone i have made the NCAA Men's College Soccer playable by spliting it into 4 groups two of which will have 22 teams and the other two will have 21 groups and after the group stage there will be a play-offs.

I'll get a screenshot of this put up tommorow

Just to update everyone i have made the NCAA Men's College Soccer playable by spliting it into 4 groups two of which will have 22 teams and the other two will have 21 groups and after the group stage there will be a play-offs.

I'll get a screenshot of this put up tommorow

Do the groups stay the same each year or change? If they stay the same how have you managed this?

Looking forward to this.

How have you set the USSF Second Division up? Have you got the 2 conferences (USL & NASL) setup? Also, do the USL teams play the NASL teams and is there a Championship Match between the USL Champions and NASL Champions at the end of the season?

Update

Ok Guys This Is Something You Might be Happy To Hear

I have somehow managed to get the SuperDraft working properly and all the players that feed into the SuperDraft come from the playable NCAA League exactly like in real life but cant remember exactly how i managed this

Sounds great! I thought once you modified the league structure or MLS (adding Phlilly) that made the draft unplayable.

Get this uploaded and lets take a look!

The Big 12 does not have any men's soccer programs.

If you are wanting to make the game as realistic as possible, then the conferences that do not have men's soccer would be dropped. But you could add those schools in a fictional sense.

I would drop the indoor leagues, as that seems counter intuitive from what FM is about.

This is going to be awesome. However, I must agree with GoldenEagle, you shouldn't add Big 12 Conference if they don't sponsor soccer.

Do you plan to add players or just the teams?

KUTGW!

They do sponsor it for women but back in 2005, Big 12 hosted a member tournament for the men's team.

The America East Conference is playable you just cant see all the conferences on the screenshot

well i have i was going to realease it with all the NCAA divisions 1,2&3 playable as i am know currently putting the NCAA division 2 teams in but if you like i can release it tonight with only the NCAA division 1 playable and most of the NCAA division 2 teams in

Please release it, I don't know too many people who are going to want to play with any college below NCAA D1.

well i have i was going to realease it with all the NCAA divisions 1,2&3 playable as i am know currently putting the NCAA division 2 teams in but if you like i can release it tonight with only the NCAA division 1 playable and most of the NCAA division 2 teams in

Thats up to you. IMO you should finish everything before releasing it, no rush. I'm really looking foward to this, and if we have to wait for it some more weeks, it will probably definetly be worth it. :)

ok guys here is version 1 unfortunatly i dont know much about the NCAA rules so ive only put some in

http://www.filefront.com/15595691/united%20states%20v1.xml

unfortunatly i had to take Philadelphia out of the MLS as it cause problems for some reason when i made the NCAA playable

please let me know what you think and what needs changing etc.

Just a few things after taking a quick look at the file. I have only really looked at Clemson University Tigers. I'm sure you have not had the time, but you may want to look into some rivals for each team. Using Clemson as an example, our main rival is the South Carolina Gamecocks (100), I would consider North Carolina (maybe 75) another rival.

The Southeastern Conference does not have men's soccer. The University of South Carolina Gamecocks play in the Conference USA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Carolina_Gamecocks_men%27s_soccer

The Atlantic Coast Conference only has 9 teams. Wake Forest, North Carolina, Boston College, Maryland, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina State, Virginia Tech, and Clemson.

http://www.theacc.com/sports/m-soccer/acc-m-soccer-body.html#standings

I will be jumping into this edit a lot more this weekend. GREAT WORK and Thank You!!!

Ok thanks i'll take out the Southeastern Conference

all rivaly's are next on my list i am goin to put them in when i know the database is working ok

could you tell me if i was to put the college graduates in such as Brad Friedel & Carlos Bocanegra came from UCLA & Oguchi Onyewu cam from clemson would it be best to put them in fravorite personal or club legands

I would consider Oguchi Onyewu as a legend at Clemson. I saw all his games at Clemson and he dominated games. Someone like Stuart Holden or Dane Richards would be just a favorite personell. It is really up to you, I don't know how you would draw the line.

• SI Staff
Version 2010.1 Should Be Out ETA - Today

Tested Until 2020

Download

http://www.filefront.com/15595691/united%20states%20v1.xml

Now that the new 2010 league system and expansions have been announced ive managed to get the leagues correct for the 2010 season.

Leagues that will be in when completed

MLS Currently Playable

USSF Second Division Currently Playable

USL Division Two Currently Playable

PDL Currently Playable

NPSL Currently Playable

NCAA Division I College Soccer Currently Playable

NCCAA Division I College Soccer

USCAA

NCAA Division II College Soccer

NCCAA Division II College Soccer

NCAA Division III College Soccer

NAIA College Soccer

USL Super 20's Currently Playable

USL Super Y-League Currently Playable

United States Soccer Development Academy

USASA

Professional Arena Soccer League

Premier Arena Soccer League

Cup's

SuperDraft

All-Star Game

U.S. Open Cup

NCAA College Cup

Arena Open Cup

Every Two Team Cup

Screenshots

Graphics

USA/Canada Media and USA/Canada Journalist edt http://www.filefront.com/15133215/FM...ia%20files.rar

Kits for all MLS, USL D1, D2, PDL http://www.filefront.com/15133153/US%20Kits.rar

Logos for all US & Canadian Clubs ETA - TBA

Missing MLS players facepack ETA - TBA

USL Players facepack ETA - TBA

If you're going to rip off other people's work, at least have the courtesy of giving them credit for it. That's my media file....not even an up to date one at that. There's better at www.fmnorthamerica.com....

Are any of the files actually yours? Or did you just pick up our kits, logos, facepacks, media files, and league updates and pass them off as your own? I'll need to take a look and see. EDIT: just did....you've clearly downloaded our XML patch v1.3 and started from there. Nice way to save yourself a couple HUNDRED hours worth of work you toss pot.

To be fair, you're obviously very keen...and we could use you to HELP with the overall project, as opposed to pirating it.

V1.4 will be out in the not too distant future with appropriate updates for the D2 changes etc....people, just keep your eye on www.fmnorthamerica.com

• SI Staff

Make sure you post this on fmnorthamerica.

Like that would happen given 90% of what he's passing off was done by members of our boards. What idiot steals the official HR's data files, from the official boards and tries to pass it off as his own?

Shame, because you could really have helped...and by just focusing on one area we could have had a MUCH better overall product.

And the reason I've been waiting to release v1.4 is because of changes to the DB in 10.3 when that comes out. You're going to have a LOT of issues with changes made, duplicates etc...

Archived