Can you change pitch size mid-season?

I made a big mistake. I had developed an excellent tactic for a short, narrow pitch with Liverpool, but by mistake when the pitch caretaker asked me for this season's dimensions, I chose a long, wide pitch.

I've only played one game this season, in the premier league, so I'd be interested to know if it's possible.

i didn't find any success.

This has completely destroyed my game plan; I was thrashing teams even in Champions League semi-finals, and the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, United, Inter etc.

Now, just don't know how to play with a long pitch.

You can change the pitch dimensions with FMRTE v2.0.0250 (do a google search for a download link) if need be under the "information" page. So do a search for "Liverpool" and look down the "information" screen. In the "stadium" info box, there are pitch dimensions that you can change if you want.

Don't worry, we won't call you a cheat as it's an easy mistake to make. ;)

You can change the pitch dimensions with FMRTE v2.0.0250 (do a google search for a download link) if need be under the "information" page. So do a search for "Liverpool" and look down the "information" screen. In the "stadium" info box, there are pitch dimensions that you can change if you want.

Don't worry, we won't call you a cheat as it's an easy mistake to make. ;)

I would use this, but I have a Mac.

I could only find one thread in the Editors forum to do with Mac's... Can check it out here ... Don't know what's in the thread though. You could always start a new thread in the Editors forum and see if anyone else knows of a prog. capable of what you are after.

Archived