big striker

Flinty

malcolm christie has already gone somewhere else. And nevermind I dont hav that much to spend. Any other ideas for basically a big dopy striker who is just strong, got a good leap and can head a ball anything else is just a bonus lol.

i looked at some bloke in accrington reserves, mullin maybe? I cant remember he was abpout 32-33 but his heading, jumping and strength were all over 15 and for 15k a thought he seemed decent just as an option off the bench, but my scouts told me to avoid signing him. Anyone used him before? How did he do?

Sorry to intrude on this Daryl Murphy thing but have you looked at Mazzola flinty? I'm a few seasons in and he's got 20 jumping, 20 heading, 19 finishing, 18 strength, 18 dribbling, 17 technique and 16 first touch. He's also young and dirt cheap. What more do you want?

I'm not saying Murphy is rubbish btw (infact his own goal against Bolton was fantastic icon_wink.gif), I'm sure he's great but I just think Mazzola is better. icon14.gif

I went with mullin because he was the cheap option so it didnt matter if he was rubbish and he seems to be paying off. Scored 4 in 2, including a hat-rick against crewe including and outrageous 25 yarder into the top corner when his long shots are only about 5 lol.

I forget his last name, but try for one of the st Massimiliano from Spezia. I used to play them both, one was fast and technical and the other was a towering striker. Shouldn't cost too much. Another guy I signed for Spezia was Tom Lyons from Ireland. good luck!

Archived