Official Oxford United Thread: 8.0.2

dexta200

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Gazza D:

yea watford are 10th in the premiership, ahead of man utd icon_eek.gif

haha typical for some reason united always do badly suppose they have alot of debt and dont sell many players so probably dont have the money to improve their team really!

so frustrating whn you thi youve signed a world class regen, only to find you cant get a chuffin work permit! lol hate it, he had a pa of 186 as well icon_frown.gif is there any way i can influence a work permit guys?

arrr shame lol doubt ill get the argy job at the moment, just scraped a 1-0 away win to darlo, btw mate ive been using your tactic which has been excellent for me personally, do you feel its better having the amr swapping with the front man, jw ?

does that happen? ah crap. its not supposed to!! i accidently did that! its supposed to be AMR and AML swapping! ah thats silly sorry about that!

just swap it over. to be honest it works fine with striker swapping lol but it should be amr and aml sorry mate.

lmao nw mate i thought it was a bit dodgy! dw i changed it neway, musasa scored 6 in 6 with some cracking goals, again dw mate lol i won the bsp by 20 points with it so cant make a difference icon_biggrin.gif

anyone esle ever signed chalwe a zambian cb?, hes been excellent for me

hes a pretty good CB i signed him for my mk dons side before and did very well. with regens and obama and also loans of hobbs spence and archibald n dont think i need him in my side, but i put a bid in as can never have enough back up!

only 4k anyways!

Originally posted by Gazza D:

another contract rejected, this time from zaragoza

do you mean them offering you one?

i havent had one yet just speculation, last time i got one in the BSP because i did well in fa cup villa offered me the job lol but this time nothing.

Originally posted by dexta200:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gazza D:

another contract rejected, this time from zaragoza

do you mean them offering you one?

i havent had one yet just speculation, last time i got one in the BSP because i did well in fa cup villa offered me the job lol but this time nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah i mean them offering me contracts, so far i have rejected spurs, man city and zaragoza

Originally posted by jess boi:

bargain mate lol i got him for 7k, tottenham are my parent side atm and got charlie daniels as my left back tierney got injured!

how much you get for league one mate?

i had 5m to spend icon_biggrin.gif plus i sold Grendel for 1m didnt spend it all though just most of it.

ah thats wicked Gaz its always tempting but you cant leave oxford!!

Originally posted by ginger_mourinho:

dexta200

Nah mate, Sebastian Blanco didnt sign. This is probably because he had only recently transferred to Hercules. I'll try again as he has a release clause of £14k. I'll report back here if i ever manage to get him.

ah okay mate good luck with it hope you get him. would be a bit special are you in BSP?

ah I'm missing out now, after spedning over 6.5m and getting brilliant league 1 players in I've had to stop for exams.

Final year of my degree in psychology...(same degree as Jose Murinho, i thank you).......so wish me luck chaps!

Originally posted by Minimal_Fuss:

ah I'm missing out now, after spedning over 6.5m and getting brilliant league 1 players in I've had to stop for exams.

Final year of my degree in psychology...(same degree as Jose Murinho, i thank you).......so wish me luck chaps!

good luck mate

bloody hell mate!! how is everyone getting Ganea to score so many icon_confused.gif last season he scored 31 in 55 and so far this season only 4 in 9! what do you lot do?

i'm sure mine is just a fluke in all honestly, although i did have 80 goal season with Briand & Ade at Lyon & Arsenal icon_biggrin.gif

lol okay fair enough maybe just dont like scoring for me! just scored again which gives him 5 in 11 this season not good.

hmm hopefully he steps his game up!

yeah don't know what is wrong with him but he is getting better for me he is now on 7 goals in 3 games

Originally posted by Recky_D:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dexta200:

lol okay fair enough maybe just dont like scoring for me! just scored again which gives him 5 in 11 this season not good.

hmm hopefully he steps his game up!

yeah don't know what is wrong with him but he is getting better for me he is now on 7 goals in 3 games </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i can't get him to score that often either he has scored 25 in 40

Well done dexta! Im around 38 or 39 games into my league 2 season and ive only drew once! Raging now tho, i wasnt too bothered about it due to me already basically won the league and thinking no one can possibly get 100% anyway and now i find youve done it! lol Congrats anyway, i will try beat you in league 1, already beat you in BSP icon_razz.gif

jaaaws he does improve just give him time i'm in the championship and he gets in my team

First game Ganea hasn't scored in this season was a 1-1 (Noone) draw with Birmingham

Originally posted by Recky_D:

First game Ganea hasn't scored in this season was a 1-1 (Noone) draw with Birmingham

Ganea doesn't score again in a 1-1 (Maynard) draw against QPR

Archived