Official Oxford United Thread: 8.0.2

dexta200

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mourinho, nice transfers mate and a good start. icon14.gif

Chewy, welcome mate, nice transfers: enjoy! icon_smile.gif

Minimal, ah well done mate! Yeah I hate Blackburn irl as well! icon_mad.gif

Conbob, great work mate, your team looks good, as does Chambers, the new Ganea lol! Enjoy the Prem! icon_smile.gif

jesse, good transfers mate, they should all do well. Enjoy! icon_smile.gif

BB, haha lol! Yeah he pretty much carried my team for 4 seasons as well! icon_biggrin.gif

HolteEnd, Emil Salomonsson is definitely your man, otherwise Robin Nylen and Boubacar Balde are great too! icon14.gif

Recky, he's probably a -8 PA or something like that.

Right, coming towards the end of the January transfer window in season one.

Top of the league by 10 points, loosing one game all season(in the FA Cup 3rd round vs Blackburn). Still commpeting in the Setnata Shield and FA Trophy.

Signing include the Argentine striker Nicolas Mazzola who has just arrived for £6k. I have also strengthened my defence with two fullbacks.

Cheers guys, League 1 is looking like it's gunna be just another walk in the park.

Just spent big, but managed to get 'John Fleck', 'Damien Le Tellac' & 'Jack Wilshere' - All excellent young players, so very very happy with this season and honestly think these lads wll be upto Prem quality in afew years.

Into January finally and i expect my squad needs some help

Squad

05122008205453ql4.th.jpg

as you can see Ganea running the show with Ramsey doing well

have about 150k to spend and have QPR in the next game in the FA Cup 3rd round /o\

any ideas?

Ganea does it AGAIN: what a day it was when I found him wasting away in the reserves of Dinamo Bucharest... icon_biggrin.gif

It's a great squad BB, the only place I can see that's a weakness is DL, which is always a problem area. icon_rolleyes.gif Alex Diaz and Sebastien Dubarbier are great if you can get a wp, Lyskov looks good as well. Otherwise maybe loans are the answer.

Other than that, if it ain't broke don't fix it! icon_smile.gif

trying to get CLint Hill from Palace for my left back place as he is currently TL and looks quite good

trying to bring in some young argies but again work permits are being a bitch icon_frown.gif although i have just asked my board to find me a work permit feeder club so who knows i might get lucky icon_biggrin.gif

right im at my mates house and this site works fine it must be my internet which is annoying!!! anyways hows everyone getting on with my tactic and whos using it?

Matt you still unbeaten? i tried reading through it all but just too much! lol.

Jack try going a bit more attacking? is it 0-0 draws or high scoring draws? if high scoring maybe when you take the lead drop the dm into defense and the barrow cm into dm or something thats what i tend to do when holding onto a draw!!

not being able to play for a while because of my laptop breaking i was playing it on my downstaris comp and then put it on cd and onto laptop but keep getting crash dumps any ideas?

this thread has come on 5 pages since i last posted thats brilliant guys thank you!!

No mate not a clue I'm afraid, have you tried the bugs forum?

Well, after I won the title against Wigan I thought I'd give the reserves a run out and save he big guns for the Champions League, so I've lost 1 to Newcastle but won 2 other matches playing the reserves/squad players: it'll all be worth it if I win the Champions League ofc.

Originally posted by ypresfr:

No mate not a clue I'm afraid, have you tried the bugs forum?

Well, after I won the title against Wigan I thought I'd give the reserves a run out and save he big guns for the Champions League, so I've lost 1 to Newcastle but won 2 other matches playing the reserves/squad players: it'll all be worth it if I win the Champions League ofc.

nice mate so u lost one all season? thats brilliant! so what do think of the tactic then? im going to post it in forum, only problem is it only seems to work with oxford icon_confused.gif tried with ipswich and just dont work. its weird.

Yeah only lost once so far this season with 33 games gone. icon_smile.gif

Really weird about the tactic. icon_confused.gif One thing's for sure it's in high demand! I must have sent it to around 20 people so far! Wellington has solved the MC with farrow problem perfectly and other than that there's not really been any other problems apart from Ganea, Eliasson and Francisco being injured all at once so I've been using Gignac in the league but he's ineligible for the Champions League so I've been using Larrinaga upfront who has done surprisingly well.

The defence is very solid, whether it's the tactic or the players I don't know but nothing really gets past them and the wingers swapping flanks seems pretty effective.

One proviso tho mate, I would get it to work with another team before shouting about it: it may be the ultimate Oxford tactic, but is it the ultimate tactic full stop???

yeah thats the main reason i havent posted it. i dont know it always seems that way though any tactic i try from the forum it only works with one team then after that stops lol.

hopefully will work. with someone else. never mind noone needs to play as anyone else except oxford anyways so thats all that matters hhaha joking.

oh and about the bugs forum im not sure its their problem its something to do with my internet or network or something which is strange. ill sort it out though i hope

Originally posted by dexta200:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gazza D:

can anyone give me tips on a AML to sign i am currently in league 1

Erik Grendel

Robin Nylen

or loans, Kieran Gibbs, Adda Djeziri erm Scott sinclair if your lucky? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i had grendel but sold to palace for 250k + 50% of next sale + John Bostock, so i will try the others

Start of first season, started off quite bad icon_frown.gif

Then again played teams much better than me icon_rolleyes.gif ;

Carlisle (H) = 4-2 loss

Leeds (H) = 3-0 loss

Plymouth (H) = 2-0

Heres my tatic and team, could someone be kind enough to post a link to a tatic that would suit my team, apprieciated if you can icon_wink.gif

startof1stseasontatic.jpg

Tom, no I meant about the crash dumps on your laptop mate. Would that not be a problem FM related?

Gazza, Johnatan Estrada, Sebastian Dubarbier, John Fleck, Hobbit Bermudez (lol!), Franco Miranda, Robin Nylen, Sebastian Battaglia, Gerardo Bruna, andrew Driver, Martial Yao. Adda Djeziri (Loan), Lyskov (Loan), Gael Kakuta (Loan), Kyel Reid (Loan), Scott Sinclair (Loan???)

oooh haha i thought you meant about the website not loading. yeah ill have a look. im going to send it to laptop through msn see if that works just onlyproblem is its 200mb!!! haha never mind ill do it soon.

Liam got a pretty good squad mate but look at paul tierney or my recommendation Ludovic Mary for a Left back asyou dont actually have one lol

Archived