Official Oxford United Thread: 8.0.2

dexta200

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im really annoyed, im in second season and i cant get ebanks-blake on loan again even tho he is in reserves and listed for loan and Oxford is one of his favorite clubs yet he still wont join me. He was fantastic last season, best player i have ever had i think so why wont he come back???? Musasa will just have to do, also i have found this brazillian regen with PA 194 but i cant get a work permit doin my nut in!!!

Originally posted by weebob88:

Im really annoyed, im in second season and i cant get ebanks-blake on loan again even tho he is in reserves and listed for loan and Oxford is one of his favorite clubs yet he still wont join me. He was fantastic last season, best player i have ever had i think so why wont he come back????

the same thing happened to me with McGoldrick so i got ebanks-blake instead

Originally posted by ypresfr:

Should be interesting to see how Francisco (a flop at MC with farrow) does in his stead.

Quie a good start: hat-trick in his first game at FC against Liverpool in the League Cup. icon_biggrin.gif

Just lost 3-1 to Newcastle in the FA Cup 4th round, but my league form is excellent only 1 loss and 5 draws after 28 games... 13 points clear with a game in hand

I'm off to Wembley after i beat Colchester 3-1 over two legs 2-1 win in the away leg and an 1-0 win at home

in the league im 17 points clear with no games in hand after 36 games drawn two and won 6 (including an 8-2 win over Rochdale)

Originally posted by Recky_D:

I'm off to Wembley after i beat Colchester 3-1 over two legs 2-1 win in the away leg and an 1-0 win at home

in the league im 17 points clear with no games in hand after 36 games drawn two and won 6 (including an 8-2 win over Rochdale) since the last time i updated

sorry for the mistake

Originally posted by Gazza D:

well done recky on getting to wembley ... who do you have in the final?

Oldham

League update game later from last update i have won promotion to league 1

7 games to go

Well this is my second season so far, league 2 is proving very easy. But then I've bought in alot of young talent whom will hopefully grow with the club as we go upto the next league.

league2.jpg

Oh and I finally got the club to agree to upgrade the training facilities, so shiney new ones on route!

Can you send a copy of tactics, as need some help in Championship, Ganea is now £3m only have £2.5m

How do you look for players on a free, do you use Genie Scout?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The board just sold Dani Rado over my head to WestBrom for £1m! It's good money but he was our captain and our most consistant player and my personal favourite squaddie. icon_frown.gif

Well done Gazza D good luck against Bristol

PoopyPants

Loan Signings: Preston Edwards, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, Will Hoskins they were good for me but you can try others

Perminant Signings: Esmir Sabic, Seyfo Soley, Robin Nylen, Bas Savage, Magnus Svensson, Emil Salomonsson thats all i can think of but im sure others will tell you a few good players to sign

Originally posted by Minimal_Fuss:

Gazza D - sounds like the corner bug to me. I don't use it, I feel it gives us a really unrelistic advantage when a DC can score 20-30 in a season.

he doesn't score many from corners, he scores a few penalties and he scores from taking free kicks, or heading in free kicks... i think he has scored like 3 all season from corners

Originally posted by Recky_D:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Minimal_Fuss:

Gazza D - sounds like the corner bug to me. I don't use it, I feel it gives us a really unrelistic advantage when a DC can score 20-30 in a season.

he doesn't score many from corners, he scores a few penalties and he scores from taking free kicks, or heading in free kicks... i think he has scored like 3 all season from corners </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry for that me and my brother share a computer

fair enough then! I've nto got anything aginst other people using the corner trick, it's uarenteed goals, i just dont like it personally.

Just finished League 2, 128pts icon_biggrin.gif will post screenies after transfers n rubbish get done.

Originally posted by Gazza D:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Recky_D:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Minimal_Fuss:

he doesn't score many from corners, he scores a few penalties and he scores from taking free kicks, or heading in free kicks... i think he has scored like 3 all season from corners </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry for that me and my brother share a computer and i forgot who was logged in </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Minimal_Fuss, fanatstic first half of the season mate: make it the perfect one! icon_cool.gif

Recky, great season as well, nice to see Ganea doing the business as usual. icon14.gif

knap, for freebies do as Minimal has said, as for tactics I'll send you Tom's which is incredibly good! icon_smile.gif

PoopyPants, here comes that speech again! icon_razz.gif

GK: Get someone on loan (Forecast was good for me, also Preston Edwards)

DR: Loans are he best option if you want another try Zakuani or Chris Riley on loan.

DL: Paul Tierney comes highly recommended, also Ludovic Mary from some obscue French team as well as Cristian Fernandez.

DC: Sabic is fab. Andrei Cordos and Mehdi Makhloufi would also be good signings. Loans also great eg. Leigh Mills

MR: Salomonsson is a must buy, good enough for the Championship imo. Get him and you're sorted.

ML: Johnatan Estrada can come in Jan after his loan finishes and comes highly recommended. Ditto Robin Nylen and Erik Grendel.

MC: Soley is fantastic, scores heaps from the corner bug as well. Devineau is another French youngster. Magnus Svensson is old but still pretty good. Loans are very useful, Maghoma and Josh Wright are great ones.

FC: Loans are fantastic here for first season. Harsanyi, Coulson, Ebanks-Blake and Charlie Sheringham all rip up the BSP. Permanently David Faderne and Bas Savage are good as well. When you get into League 2 Ganea is god! Sburlea also good.

Get a parent club as well great loans are available! Enjoy! icon_smile.gif

Archived