Official Oxford United Thread: 8.0.2

dexta200

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result. Roma wouldn't have Totti by then I suppose, but De Rossi is likely still there so a top side. I'm loling at how Ganea is STILL scoring goals for you!

And Alessio Cerci! Haven't heard that name in a long time. Imo the best player on CM4. Signed him for free as he was really young at the start, and a few seasons in he turned into a machine, 50 goals a season easily.

Mike, nah no Totti mate, still had: Cicinho, Mexes, Bellaid, de Rossi, Aquilani, Taddei. Good team then. Yeah, I remember Cerci on CM4: absolute machine!

Briz, regen looks pretty good mate, make sure you develop him well!

Tom, yeah defo get Ganea is you can! From League 2 to the Champiions League, scoring all the way! Good luck in JPT mate! icon14.gif

Originally posted by jess boi:

nice regen icon14.gif

i thought id never see the day oxford beat roma lol i think this eason will be play offs for me unfortunately, but still optimistic icon_biggrin.gif

do you not remember 2 seasons ago oxford were in the champions league IRL and won it beat roma 4 times icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by jess boi:

guys im needing some encouragement lol my temas hit some poor form reently and im not sure what to do, promotion is still in my sights but what would you recommend, change in tactic?

hmm nah mate just play the players with high morale and look at the team talks again

well good luck i hope you get through it mate! the girlfriend is finising work soon NOOOOOO!! lool means i probably wont get to finish the season tonight! but will do it tomorrow!

got another 45mins of solid playing to do gotta play 5games might be able to!

just on a crap run!!!

lost to stockport 1-0 and drew 2-2 with darlington icon_mad.gif

Tom, really unlucky mate. Should be able to do it again no probs tho, eh!?

jess, stay optomistic! It's a close league 1 or 2 wins and you'll be right up there! icon14.gif

Zombie, great transfers mate. Gilbert, Pacheco, Bernardo all great players. Will check out Fernando but I'm sure he'll do fine! Keep it up mate and promotion is yours... icon_smile.gif

Not signed him personally but here he is in the 6th season:

dinisgr4.jpg

CA 122 PA 144. Looks like a good player, esp for the lower leagues and could definitely cut it in the Championship imo. Personally, I'd like my DM to have a better bravery stat but it's just personal I suppose. Good find. icon14.gif

Nice work jess. Yeah, some gems in Brazil: go find them. Keep up the form mate and you'll br out of that league in no time! icon14.gif

Briz, fantastic mate well done. Don't know how you go so fast lol, still only played 10 games this season. Well done on winnig the FA, join the club! A stroke of tactical genius bringing on Yepes mate, great player but was sold before I reached the Prem. Lastly, GANEA! icon_biggrin.gif

ypresfr cheers mate. ganea was terrible last year tried to replace him this year but couldn't and hes been amazing. i just press the spacebar, i don't bother messing around. how you getting on in the league so far? will update with transfers etc. tomorow icon14.gif

Just started this as I was getting bored of my QPR game. I've had a great start in the BSP. My record is played 14 won 12 drew 2 lost 0, scoring 39 and conceding only 6. Sold my entire 1st team and signed a whole new team up for the price of 6k!!! Longaray has been my star so far, scoring 12 in 14 games. Also, got a guy call Dzjokic from Slovenia who has been fantastic but you might need to load players from Slovenia to get him and he only cost 2k. Il keep you posted on how I get on.

Archived