Official Oxford United Thread: 8.0.2

dexta200

Nice signings and getting bartley is something special. Does rose become good then? Him and foster are the only original players i have kept in my team, should i play rose? Its a bugger cos i missed out on getting ben hunter and he got you a mil! Im gonna see if i can get stuart fleetwood from forest green. He seems like a great wee player, you had a look at him?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by weebob88:

Nice signings and getting bartley is something special. Does rose become good then? Him and foster are the only original players i have kept in my team, should i play rose? Its a bugger cos i missed out on getting ben hunter and he got you a mil! Im gonna see if i can get stuart fleetwood from forest green. He seems like a great wee player, you had a look at him?

Rose becomes a decent player and u should hang onto him until u get a decent offer for him.

I tried to sign Fleetwood but Forest Green wanted 100k for him and he's not worth that much.So I got Vokes instead.

Man Utd at home, which isn't too bad, would have rather got an away match (more money then but meh)

i kow i'm gonna get anally raped by the likes of anderson and nani (i don't expect ronaldo,rooney to play) but meh 3rd round in the first season isn't too bad

Thats it after being constantly recommended playing Oxford by my friends i have decided to give it a go.

The only problem is im not teribly good on the lower leagues and have no clue who to buy/sell in the first season.

Can you recomend any signings or sellings?

welcome fm master icon_biggrin.gif i only started a couple of days ago but i got promoted and starting in league 2 now, really enjoyable game icon14.gif

recommended signings:

sabic- free transfer

josh wright- on loan from charlton

rafaele de vita- get him defffo on loan from blackburn hes a machine lol

josh lund- goal keeper from leeds

oliver hotckins- leeds reserves

daynton- left winger on loan from crystal palace even though he looks camp

jack hobbs on loan- liverpool

paul tierney- should b transfer listed

look over the prvious pags mat for any othr suggstions pople hav made, imo dont go for any complicatd tactic for this lagu, just play it simple with a 4-4-2 and dont get too frsutrated with not winning all the time

good luck mate icon14.gif just come hre any tim and update your progress

FM Master I highly recommend you sign

Magnus Svensson(Free) he is 38 but is good for a season.

Robin Nylen(1k) he is a brilliant winger.He got 55 assists for me.

Emil Salomonsson(Free) a must sign player

Preston Edwards(Loan) Rarely lets a goal in

Havard Nordveit(Loan) a premiership quality center back

Kerrea Gilbert(Loan) a brilliant RB

Ben Hunter(Free) a brilliant striker that scored 38 goals for me and sold him for 1m

Seyfo Soley(Free) has high wages but scores lots of goals from corners

sweet-zombie-jesus

im currently playing your tactic in my first two games in league 2 which i have drawn, now my attacking midfield right cant score for **** so would a striker suit this position? i do however find my team are holdng the ball well so thanks icon14.gif

Welcome Weebob that team will be fine mate!

just wondering where are all the loans?!?!?!

everyone else has lived on loans and you have none shocking!!

hopefully it pays off.

im in 2nd season 2nd in league one after 17games.

the bank balance rises so quickly i got given 190k second season but i think you can ask for more though. not sure if they will give you it though.

Sparky good luck in your driving test mate.

Zombie why are you losing all your players? my chairman never seems to accept anything are you in debt

nice signings mate i have eino puri and ionescu good players! will look up the others when i finish typing this! bartley i have never managed to make good enough to playgame in game out hope you get some luck with him.

Celtic i agree with you with villa sending you crap players. arsenal terminated the link with me and i ended up with villa not sure why they did that though!

well done on getting promoted to the championshop and good luck mate!

Also regens do appear at random times throughout the game people seem to think they turn up when your get yours but obviously in different leagues the start times are different and sometimes they just appear even in england at random times so keep checking throuhgout the season mate.

Creppin a tactic change is a big thing i feel just completely change it in bsp it usually pays off!

Jessboi mate you should be able to push for it! how many games do you have left?

Barnet you just got reid or the other 2 on loan from west ham? shame its not now where sears and tomkins would be much more highly rated

Fletch i never know what to do when that happens with the pressure thing i just made them play through it really. they seemed to be fine.

Mike that team should cruise mate! some great buys and i love the fact everyone gets salomonsson.

FM Master welcome to my wonderful thread of oxford united and the wonders that will get you hoooked forever!

i recommend Seyfo Soley, Salomonsson, Sabic, Cordos, Ionescu.. try Ebanks Blake on loan, and goodluck with the game mate! glad you willkeep updating and i hope you enjoy it!

tactics for the bsp i would say go simple they seem to work better.

matty look at the growth of the thread 1st of march is when it was started and its only mid april and its 21 pages long! what thread can say they have had that much growth in such a short time! also you can get promoted easily to the premiership and its fun! money comes in and by the time you are in league 1 with the cups under your belt there is around 5m to spend!!

hopefully we see you in here soon matey!

woah thats a bit of an essay!! but this is what its getting like these days go to work for 9hours and then you have 50/60posts to read its excellent!! im off tomorrow so will be in here all day icon_biggrin.gif

a player called ternana, filipe de costa attacking midfield centre, kevin phillips up fornt and julian brown left and i havent scored in 3 league games! any advice ? maybe i should have the wingers going sraight instead of cutting in maybe?

Originally posted by Barnetboyz:

only managed to get Reid on loan as i have used my 4 under 23 loans on Ebanks, Hoskins & Lekaj

Into january now so its ok \o/ time to spend my 2k icon_frown.gif

lol you dont need to spend it just get a few 3month loans and your sorted. where abouts are you in the league?

Dexta icon14.gif i managed promotion through the playoffs and have currentl drawn 2 and lost 1 in league 2, i managed sign thoug

kevin phillips]

jack hobbs on loan

2 great czech players from the czech second divisjosh wright again from charlton

marc wilson- doncaster

only thing is im yet to score a goal! although my team is knocking the ball around well

Originally posted by dexta200:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Barnetboyz:

only managed to get Reid on loan as i have used my 4 under 23 loans on Ebanks, Hoskins & Lekaj

Into january now so its ok \o/ time to spend my 2k icon_frown.gif

lol you dont need to spend it just get a few 3month loans and your sorted. where abouts are you in the league? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am currently top by 14 points after 27 games

Originally posted by Sweet-Zombie-Jesus:

I lost alot of my good players because the offers I got were "to good to refuse" according to my chairman but the good thing now is that I've got 6m in the bank and a budget of 2m.

oh thats a bit gay, but sabic isnt all that i dont think wont make it past championship imo.

look at OBAMA hes a beast! premiership quality too!

well done barnet looking good there mate the titles yours!

Originally posted by jess boi:

dexta league 2 mate and got phillips, paul terry and filipe de costa on free transfers, quite pleases with them

nice mate. phillips should be good. i prefer younger players personally but should be good still did you try Ganea?

Archived