How can I find my home-grown player???

Hi

I am coaching Milan, and I need home-grown player. So, how can I filter players which have played for Milan from 15 to 21 age? I never know that Oddo was one of them. So, where can I find players which were Milan players in age between 15 to 21, so that I can buy them

Thank you

Looking for home grown players in your squad?

Press F3 to go to your squad view, select "Views" and then "Home-Grown Status". You can then see which players were trained at the club or in the nation. It also gives you a date for becoming so if they are not but are eligible.

Looking to buy players to add to the home grown criteria?

When you press F5 to go to player search, go to filters and choose "Place of Birth" "Contains" "Milan" (Milan for example) and it will give you players with a good chance of being home grown in Italy and with the potential to be done so at your club.

yes, but the UEFA rules says: it is no matter what a nationality you are, the important thing is that you were trained in milan for minimum 3 year in the age between 15 and 21. So, you can be born in Münich, went to Liverpool, and buyed by milan at age of 18, and played for milan 18,19 and 20, so you are a home-grown player of milan.

Is there a database where I can filter the players club history?

This is one of the games wonderful times that just require you to nip onto the internet and research.

I like this idea to earn your managing stripes. ;-)

Davide Favalli used to play for the Milan reserves, I'd imagine he is in the lower leagues now. Erm, Vincent Pericard, was he at Milan.

I really dont know actually. And I dont think the game tells you. Either youth players or search :)

my players. Players who were trained for Milan in the age between 15-21, and went away. Such as Oddo. I think I have to go to internet and search there the players.

I was interested, if there where a possibility to search the database for a player, which has played in milan in the past.

If they are your players at the moment (in your squad), do this:

Looking for home grown players in your squad?

Press F3 to go to your squad view, select "Views" and then "Home-Grown Status". You can then see which players were trained at the club or in the nation. It also gives you a date for becoming so if they are not but are eligible.

If they aren't, there isn't a way to do this except just looking. If you're in the future you can see transfers in the previous years of the club, which may help.

Archived