TheSBH

What BSS or BSN team that won nothing in their history ?

31 posts in this topic

The strongest team in either BSS or BSN that won nothing before ?

I want to be the only manager to win things with them

Well AFC Wimbledon are a newly formed club potentially and they hadn't won anything in FM09. Other than that I'm unsure - you're best to check all the other clubs histories on FM or wikipedia maybe!?

AFC Wimbeldon has won something before

They do have the higher transfer budget and lot of ticket holder but I want a team that have nothing note

Surely it's impossible to have a team that has won absolutely nothing, if you consider leagues/playoffs lower than the BSS/BSN as wining something. Otherwise they wouldn't be in the league :confused: They have to win something to get promoted.

Gateshead have won nothing since being reformed, apart from promotion to get them into the BSN. They have a large stadium aswell which hels on the way up the leagues.

Weston super mare ....
they are only in the BS South by .. well .. luckiness ... got relegated twice, but stayed there because of other teams going out of business or joining together with another team, Hayes and Yeading for example ...
I do beleive!
But yeah Elrithrals comment makes sense there, but as in FM world ... they haven't won anything.
Im sure most teams haven't down that end of the eleagues.

I found some team with nothing to take note but have 0 transfer budget

I've never used a team in the BSN/S with a budget ...
All bout the freebies :D

[quote name='TheSBH']I found some team with nothing to take note but have 0 transfer budget[/QUOTE]

Tran.sf.er bu.d.get

No sorry, never heard of it :confused:

You could edit in a local team, with no history. Alternatively, if you would consider managing elsewhere, Cisco Roma have little to no history and were formed only a few years ago.

You could also holiday to the end of the seasons and the clubs promoted to BSS/BSN might have no history of how they were promoted :thup:

Team bath ... ahhh, they wont be a team next year! The university team!

[quote name='MartinGregory84']Team bath!!!!!![/QUOTE]

No thanks, I had a shower this morning.

Ba doom tsh :o

You could also wait for a team to promote to the BSS/BSN and take over one of those teams.

[quote name='Koennn']You could also wait for a team to promote to the BSS/BSN and take over one of those teams.[/QUOTE]

Two of my local teams always seem to come up and they have won sod all...

Bradford Park Avenue and Guiesley

[quote name='MartinGregory84']Two of my local teams always seem to come up and they have won sod all...

Bradford Park Avenue and Guiesley[/QUOTE]

Aaahhh, so thats what Bradford PA stands for.

Haha that have me a little chortle as they say in desperate dan

well that was supposed to have a quote from the bath joke there, i clearly don't know how to quote :)

I managed Blyth Spartans in the BSN. As far as I can remember, their history was blank, except for the promotion. And they were founded in 1899!

[quote name='baker.simon']Aaahhh, so thats what Bradford PA stands for.[/QUOTE]

Quick history lesson for you lol

Bradford Park Avenue are commonly known as Bradford or Bradford FC, But Bradford City are commonly known as Bradford.

Seeing as Avenue were liquadated in the 80's Bradford City took sole ownership of the name Bradford hence Avenue being known as Park Ave.

BORING I KNOW LOL

[quote name='MartinGregory84']Quick history lesson for you lol

Bradford Park Avenue are commonly known as Bradford or Bradford FC, But Bradford City are commonly known as Bradford.

Seeing as Avenue were liquadated in the 80's Bradford City took sole ownership of the name Bradford hence Avenue being known as Park Ave.

BORING I KNOW LOL[/QUOTE]

Always good to learn, no doubt i will bore my mates in the pub with that one at the weekend....... after the football of course.

My local club Gainsborough Trinity - BSN

1889 - 1891 - Midland League
(elected to the football league)

1891 - 1912 - Football League
(voted out of the football league)

1912 - 1969 - Midland League
(Northern Premier League formed)

1969 - 2004 - Northern Premier League
(BSN/BSS formed)

2004 - present day - BSN

Therefore technically Trinity have NEVER been promoted or relegated!!!

Also their very first game in the Football League was against Newton Heath, who later became known as Manchester United.

Try Dorchester Town, no transfer money, a decent wage cap which is already overpassed when you arrive at the club, lots of work but no trophy's anywhere :)

Good luck

Braintree I believe have no silverware to their name. Managed to win the Paint Trophy with them before I abandoned them for Crewe Alex!

Im manager of Bradford PA and unfortunatley it has them winning the english top division in the early 1900's. i have not had the recognition i believe i warrent for getting them to the play offs of the conference premier in my 3rd year.

Your Trinity history is brilliant hirsty!!

i think Havant & W haven't won anything yet. as they only merged with each other on 1998, so on the FM club history screen, they basically got nothing there. good for a gamer who wants to start it clean and fill the club's history with glory!

im going with fisher athletic atm and 3rd season in and just gain promotion to th BSP and have a balance of 14k from -106k with a budget of 0 :)

Yeah Braintree a good to go with, one of my local teams along with the cambridge and colchester. Won the prem with Braintree in 27/28 season :D only 19 took seaosns lol

I believe that my local club Vauxhall Motors in the BSN has never won anything, just do a quick google search to check.

EDIT: Seems I am wrong, a list of their achievements can be found [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vauxhall_Motors_F.C.#Achievements]here[/url]

ye Kings Lynn
I started with them hoping i would be world beaters one day
i gave up after 17 games.