Regen Brothers?

While I hope you can get regen brothers in the game, right down to the odd regen twins in fact, I would discourage SI from allowing them to be "like the neville brothers" out of the fear that the game may be re-rated 18+ because of the horror factor.

While I hope you can get regen brothers in the game, right down to the odd regen twins in fact, I would discourage SI from allowing them to be "like the neville brothers" out of the fear that the game may be re-rated 18+ because of the horror factor.

Thats a little harsh... Whats wrong with the Neville brothers?...

Frank Ribery, now thats the real reason there are no face packs in the game, would shoot the rating up sky high.

A regen called Enrico Klose came through the Bayern youth system on mine, had Miroslav Klose as his favoured personnel, safe to assume that this is his brother.

In terms of regen brothers, i'm unsure, as i've never really looked for it.

Only reason I stumbled across Enrico was playing Bayern in the Champions League, saw a Klose up-front and thought 2015 was far too late for Miroslav to still be playing, so I checked it out, and found this.

I've seen incredible "coincidences" but I am not sure they are brothers. Would be cool, dont get me wrong.

Like when I was in the Welsh leagues Aberswyrth (spelling excused?) got through Keith and Simon Flowers, pretty rare name I'd imagine, so I called them brothers.

In the same game I used the "no club" search to find two newgens called Mitja and Jernej Zupancic, who were born a year apart, one right back, the other left back. That was a brilliant time!

I think there might be two brothers in my La Liga game. I have a player called Juan Carlos Duran and he plays for my Barcelona side. There is also a player called Xavier Duran who plays for Real Madrid. They are both Spanish and separated in age by only a few years.

I think there might be two brothers in my La Liga game. I have a player called Juan Carlos Duran and he plays for my Barcelona side. There is also a player called Xavier Duran who plays for Real Madrid. They are both Spanish and separated in age by only a few years.

I would have an astonishing amount of brothers in my game then... :rolleyes:

For instance:

John Bergkamp - 17 years

André Bergkamp - 17 years

Marvin Bergkamp - 17 years

Hmmz, I wonder if they might be trebles? :rolleyes:

God would love to see the Madrid vs. Barcelona game in their household

I have a fullback from the UAE, I did a check a season or 2 ago in their team (I think after my guy was either left out or called up as a late replacement) to see who else they had and about 3 others (with only a few more 'in game' players) shared the same surname (Mubarak) as my guy. No shared 'favoured personnel' on any of them but then again I wasn't sure regens would be programmed with them. Either its very common or they needed to have a common name to use for regens for each the minor nations though haven't checked similar nations for a similar theme.

On FM08 when I was managing AA Gent (Belgium) I bought a Danish regen centreback (this was about 2030).

A year or two later a Danish GK came through my youth system with the same surname and the DC as his favoured personnel.

Archived