ThaChamp

Speed

9 posts in this topic

what are some things i can delete/ get rid of to make my game faster, cuz i have a game with like all the leagues except malaysia, singapore, indonesia, and one other league i forget, so yea obviously i figured itd be a little slow, but its really bad at points so if i delete like some useless programs on my computer to make more memory will it be faster? is there any suggestions? and i have vista and its a fast computer so yea any help is appreciated!

If you haven't already, put 'detail level' down to minimum for everything, with no matches played in full detail - all fixtures except your own league are then processed in a faster way.

Something that i have wondered is when you put everything on minimum how come you still see the other leagues results generating at times?

I thought it would be only your league, sorry if this is a stupid question.

Something that i have wondered is when you put everything on minimum how come you still see the other leagues results generating at times?

I thought it would be only your league, sorry if this is a stupid question.

The results are still generated but you cant get any details of the games played/

ahh gotcha thanks, where is the details levels down thing? and do i have to do it at the beginning or can i do it when i have already started the game?