My board won't let me adjust budgets

I have like 600k in wage budget differences, as in I have 600k of wage budget left to spare because I've loaned out a bunch of players, and I also have 10mil in transfer funds, and my balance is only about 5 or 10 million. I was in very moderate debt (not debt even, just I had negative 8mil or so), but now I have 5 or 10 million in balance. But even though i have both transfer funds and wage budgets to spare, I can't adjust my transfer budget up. I have 600k in wage budget difference but I can't up my transfer budget at all. It's ridiculous!

Anyway, then August 1st came around, and a message said "the baord increases your transfer budget up to 22million due to an increase in funds or balance" or whatever it's called. So that's great right? Except now I can't adjust either. I can't increase my wage budget or my transfer budget (at hte expense of the other). I can't adjust either and I really need to because that's how I do my thing.

Why has the board taken control of this?

Also, recently, whenever I've sold players. Like I sold Heskey for 7million euros. Whenever I sell people, I only get a fraction of the transfer money. As in my transfer budget was 10million lets say. I sold Heskey for 7million (immediately, no monthly installments or anything. 7million immediately all at once). I sold him and instead of my budget going from 10mil to 17mil, it only went from 10 mil to 11mil. And then on top of that I sold Curtis Davies for 12.25mil and only got about 1mil of that to my transfer buget as well.

What's going on???

The % of funds made available is dependent on the club's financial position. My pathetic little club has a negative bank balance, I'm over my wage budget, and have no transfer budget left. They give me 0% of any transfers. :cool:

Adjusting a budget upward is typically disabled if the other budget is seriously depleted; your board may not let you increase transfer budget as the wage budget is so close to consumed.

However, I am surprised that they aren't letting you increase the wage budget with your transfer-budget windfall. That might be a temporary result of the way your transfer budget was bumped up .. I hope! If it remains disabled into next season, I'd say go take a look at the Bugs forum and see if its been mentioned before.

Have to say, that hits the mark on my definition of debt :D

hmmmm yh minus money si debt surely :rolleyes: but back to the point i have had this if you the board feel you have enough transfer budget (or have spent enough :p) then i guess they wont let you adjust :cool:

Archived