*Official* Tactic Request Thread For Specific Teams/Clubs (Ask for them here please)

*Official* Tactic Request Thread For Specific Teams/Clubs

So you're looking for a tactic that suits a specific club? You're struggling with (for example) West Ham and want a tactic that suits their team? You want to see your team play as near to how they play in real-life? You're looking for a tactic that suits a small club?

Ask for them here please, to keep the forums tidy! :)

There's lot's of forum members who will be happy to point you in the right direction. :thup:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I'd like an 4-3-3 (barcelona style), which has lot's of movement and free-flowing football, similar to arsenal and barcelona. While not being to attacking, therefore can be used against world-class teams and not get crushed. Also though is it possible to do this set-up without an strong striker? ie. eto'o

Corkey

I assume a 41221 tactic which is in post 1 of my thread - 102pts.

I have already tried that tactic Knap, and the build-up play was very rushed and I found it made the game to open>

hi i am newcastle and ive seigned nemeth from liverpool and delfounso from aston villa and they cant score , i am 19th in the league and only got one win , i am in need of desperate help in finding a suitable formation and tactic which will help me climb back up the table and save my job , can someone help me

I won the BSP with Oxford with 110 pts + 2 Cups using Free transfers and loans. If you can build a good squad all my tactics should work. Just won EPL with MU with 104pts + 2 Cups basically same tactic but using an attack and defensive version. These are 442 formations but others are available 41221 and 4132 I used with Lpool and won 2 EPLs plus 4222 formations used with Arsenal. My standard test for a tactic is to win EPL with Chelsea with 100+pts.

I'm from Essex so good luck with Southend.

Hi heathxxx .. really admire your work .. i would like to request from you 451/433 type of tactic for my chelsea team if that is possible .. thanks in advance :)

It's not just me providing tactics here ;)

If anyone has got a Chelsea tactic for him, speak now :thup:

I won the BSP with Oxford with 110 pts + 2 Cups using Free transfers and loans. If you can build a good squad all my tactics should work. Just won EPL with MU with 104pts + 2 Cups basically same tactic but using an attack and defensive version. These are 442 formations but others are available 41221 and 4132 I used with Lpool and won 2 EPLs plus 4222 formations used with Arsenal. My standard test for a tactic is to win EPL with Chelsea with 100+pts.

I'm from Essex so good luck with Southend.

Ok cheers knap, your a star ;):thup:

Hey, Sorry to bother, but im looking for a tactic i can use with Chesterfield in League 2. I amta rdaiming for Championship football in 5 years. Currently ive made a average start to the season, but im alredy falling away.

Any help/advice or anything greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

I need a tactic for Norwich. Have just recently taken them over and now in pre-season 2011-12 in league 1. Have a squad set up for a 442 system. most tactics i have tried end of last season and pre-season so far are not working.

Help!

I need a tactic for Norwich. Have just recently taken them over and now in pre-season 2011-12 in league 1. Have a squad set up for a 442 system. most tactics i have tried end of last season and pre-season so far are not working.

Help!

Have you got pacey/slow defenders, strong/quick attackers ?

With my chesterfield team, i have it set out for a 442 system, with average wingers(ml/MR) Strong defence, but not too pacey.

and a fast attack.

But i just cant find a tactic which works.

If your team is everton mate i will gladly give it a shot-link?
ah,i tested it with hull,have a look at my thread further down on this page and see the results,no probs if you don't tho :)

my mistake,i didn't realise this sticky was for specific teams

Anyone's got a suggestion for Villarreal in the first season? Looking for attacking (but still keeping the back tight) and short passing. I like to play a diamond with Senna at the back, Pires and Cazorla on the wings and Mati Fernandez as the AMC. And Nihat accompanied with either Negredo, Rossi or J Llorente up front.

With my own tactics I can't score from anything but long shots (including free kicks) and penalties. However, I concede mostly from long shots too, adding on the occasional rebound that Lopez oddly gives away. My own strikers never get the rebounds, while the wingers like to cut in and try to place in the front corner, continuously failing.

Has anybody got a great tactic for Spurs? have tried many but after a season or so every one of them stop working and i end up never really competing for the title..

Would really appreciate some help on transfers in and out too..

Anyone's got a suggestion for Villarreal in the first season? Looking for attacking (but still keeping the back tight) and short passing. I like to play a diamond.
Has anybody got a great tactic for Spurs? have tried many but after a season or so every one of them stop working and i end up never really competing for the title..

Would you consider playing 4 DR DC DC DL - DMC - MR ML - AMC(free role) AMC - FC ?.

If so, I have a set of 3 or 7 versions. The Standard( Balanced) could be used as a plug & play, and just tick the counter attack when needed.

Post a screenshot of your senior squad please, and a screenshot of your current formationsetup too. :)

Someone said they won the treble first season with my tactic with spurs :thup:

Looking for a 4-4-2 for my Nantwich side that narrowly escaped relegation last yeat and are still below standard for the league, we have a pretty strong midfield, decent attack but defense is a bit dodgy.

I need a tactic for Spurs which can incorpaorate (sp) Defoe, Keane and Pavlyuchenko, as they are all very much good enough to be in my best XI. Will you help me now?

I would recommend the Balanced version from my set " 442 NO TM", or the Balanced from my set "4231 NO TM( you can use on of them as a AMC in this tactic"

Link

I was not having a go at you, that's the moderators job. Its just that its very difficult to read and understand when English isn't my native language.

( I was serious, but you cant expect answers within seconds, can you ?)

Tahnk you, I will try these and feed back. However, I do NOT appreciate being labeled a 'troll'. :thdn::(:mad:

I am sorry, I will remove that comment from my previous post though there is a risk, that you by others, will be considered to be trolling if posting in this behaviour in the future. It fits the description to 100 % you see.

I need a tactic for liverpool into my 3rd season and still no were near title challenge, and i have a great squad to challenge for it, just need the right tactic i have used a few already, like tylerbode and piranha and stuff

help

Hey chaps

I been manageing Southend United and used tylers in my 1st season(League 1) Tyler again in 2nd season (came 10th in championship)

I then tryed Knaps and Won the championship, now i signed a couple of players pre season and hoped for the best, but i am very struggleing in the prem. after 13 games i have 10 points and i just seem to get overwhelmed far to easy by almost any prem team.

so im after a tactic that will make me abit more secure cause atm the only thing good about the prem is the cash (makeing so much!!).

So if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it!

NEED a good tactic for my Fulham team, 9.3.0

Got some good very quick strikers such as Love and Nilmar. Very technically strong midfielders such as Vukcevic, Vukojevic, Arshavin, Dzagoev. And pretty strong defenders like Jiranek, Hangelaand, Diakhate, N'Kolou.

Just need a tactic that gets them scoring goals and defending well. Please no garbage attempts at selling me tactics that dont work.

Hello there,

I've been looking for a tactic to help my recently promoted AFC Wimbledon side to stay in the premiership. My promotion wasn't expected, I have a lot of talented youngsters who aren't good enough (yet) for the premiership. I'm looking for a defensively sound tactic with a bit of counter football in it so I can win matches with 1-0.

I have a brilliant pacey striker and a really great amlc with a lot of creativity and passing skills.

Hello there,

I've been looking for a tactic to help my recently promoted AFC Wimbledon side to stay in the premiership. My promotion wasn't expected, I have a lot of talented youngsters who aren't good enough (yet) for the premiership. I'm looking for a defensively sound tactic with a bit of counter football in it so I can win matches with 1-0.

I have a brilliant pacey striker and a really great amlc with a lot of creativity and passing skills.

Just to make sure, your are playing in the EPL right and not in the BSP(Blue Premier) ?

Hello everyone I am looking for a Tactic for Everton I don't want a Worldbeater just a tactic that will help me be consistent one that I can improve with p.s I hate doing teamtalks and I leave them to my Assistant but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You, Wool

Archived