why does every1 want to leave?

im man united and im in my 2nd season with them.i won everything bar the league cup in my first season.then i got 2 january 2010.and nearly all my players were wanted off other clubs like chelsea real and barca..jonny evans michael carrick ronaldo foster kusczak all wanted to leave.i had gone all season without losing a game and drawing 2.in january i lost 3 in a row and then drew 3 in arow going 3 games without scoring at home.now im at the end of february and all is well again apart from carrick who is saying he has achieved all he can at my club and wants a new challenge..instead now of runnin away with d league like i was im now only leading arsenal by 1 point instead of the 10 i was before the transfer window..

but why would any player want to leave the best team in the world so much?i reject any bids that come in for my players because i want to keep them all.but then they get unhappy at me rejecting the offers to shitty clubs like chelsea and real..who im ten times better than.its nearly ruined my season like.i was dumped outta the fa cup too by west brom after a replay.note i have only bought 2 r 3 youth players for the future since the start of the game so there all really getting their share of games..but still anyone that shows any interest in my players can expect they want to go.

If you get an offer don't reject, just negotiate for a stupid amount and the other club themselves withdraw interest for a while. It doesn't get rid of them as such, but it prevents your player becoming mad at you for rejecting.

The same happened to me with United, Rio, Vidic, Carrick, Rooney all saying that an offer from Chelsea would be too good to turn down but I could never see any of them moving to chelsea.

The same happened to me with United, Rio, Vidic, Carrick, Rooney all saying that an offer from Chelsea would be too good to turn down but I could never see any of them moving to chelsea.

I get this same thing with my barcelona players all saying a move to Real Madrid would be too good to turn down. That is despite the players being first choice players and barcelona winning more over the previous seasons than madrid

If you get an offer don't reject, just negotiate for a stupid amount and the other club themselves withdraw interest for a while. It doesn't get rid of them as such, but it prevents your player becoming mad at you for rejecting.

Doing this doesn't always work though. Chelsea made an offer for Ferdinand in one of my games that I re-negotiated to 50m thinking that even Chelsea wouldn't pay this for a player that age(30). Anyway they did but I rejected thinking that would be the end of it but no. Thanks to my wonderfully interfering chairman he became a Chelsea player because they accepted an offer that was, in their opinion, too good to refuse.

Doing this doesn't always work though. Chelsea made an offer for Ferdinand in one of my games that I re-negotiated to 50m thinking that even Chelsea wouldn't pay this for a player that age(30). Anyway they did but I rejected thinking that would be the end of it but no. Thanks to my wonderfully interfering chairman he became a Chelsea player because they accepted an offer that was, in their opinion, too good to refuse.

For a top quality player I always demand £100m or something stupid, thats the price I gave Portsmouth for Richards :D

its true playing under low rep managers is a player hate but also some players lose their passion for the game when the team can walk the league an cups every season and prefer to play for a team where its a challenge to win. dont you ever get tired of winning all the time and then go to a team like wigan or everton and try to achieve the same??? i personally like to work my way up and like to be offered the utd job.

Archived