CAMRAD - CAMpaign for Really Awesome Dots (in FM10)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parslow forever 3D Never!

Parslow forever!, Digsy never !

Thats the theme song !

OR

Parslow forever , 3D Never !

Dots forever , 3D never!

and so on and on .......

What, you mean you didn't like the rest? :mad:

Golfpunk out :thdn:

I need to turn in, I haven't slept much for days. Keep the dots running!

Oh, and we may need a theme song.

I hereby deem SCIAG a health concern due to his lack of sleep ;)

haven't any of you ever considered how SCIAG never wanted in on any of the plans before.

Only when the idea of glory plagues his mind does he show up.

Looks like you got yourself a rat. :cool:

Notice how he's already imposing his "presence" suggesting people to get removed from the group.

Ok, you can count me in. I care for all the dots who get released by the mean managers, even when the players are talented, only because the managers are jealous that they don't currently have a dot, which should be changed so that they have little (hopefully) to be jealous about.

Fairness to all dots regardless of ability, age, size, height, colour of dot, number or look!!!

haven't any of you ever considered how SCIAG never wanted in on any of the plans before.

Only when the idea of glory plagues his mind does he show up.

Looks like you got yourself a rat. :cool:

Notice how he's already imposing his "presence" suggesting people to get removed from the group.

What plans? What glory? And using "plague" and "rats" in consecutive sentences is not a good idea :thdn:

I was only joking on golfpunk's removal. :p

If he becomes a safety issue then I will bring it upon myself to remove him, even if he does think he's untouchable :p

The "Special One", that's what I am :cool:

SCIAG - need ya head fixing, you getting dirty ideas in ya head. *brown envelope*

Although I really really love this topic and all of your ideas, I have to agree with Mike. On my (almost dying) poor Macbook 3D really works surprisingly well. Very smooth. And the "Vertical Scrolling" camera angle really gives me a nice tactical overview.

That said: Good luck with your project though!

Mind you: I would prefer it if they would put improving the tactics system at the top of the priority list for FM10.

I'm afraid you'll have to make me heath(en)xxx, I'm a convert to 3D and haven't touched 2D since. ;)

Certainly not against a better 2D Classic mode in principal though, if that's what you all want.

Is anyone working on an FM wiki page.

Now is the time for action people.

I give permission for my opening post to be used on FM wiki. :thup:

C.

I won't be working on it tonight, tomorrow maybe. You could post it up if you like though :thup:

Long live 2D.

The reason, imagination, runs smoothly and... did I said imagination? Also kits been replaced by logos on the match screen major letdown.

You can count with me, if you want. ;)

Long live 2D.

The reason, imagination, runs smoothly and... did I said imagination? Also kits been replaced by logos on the match screen major letdown.

Imagination is the key really. That's what lets the game last.

Dots till I die!

And I want manager dots!

chiarse - I admire you passion. You are in.

Long live 2D.

grade - you are just like me. The imagination factor is very important. You are now our head of our 'the importance of imagination' campaign. :thup:

CAMRAD welcomes its two newest members.

Long live the dots.

C.

Hot women giving out their "services" would be a good way to entice people around to your way of thinking ;)

"Get yer dots out for the lads!"

Whoops, I inadvertantly came up with an additional slogan for your campaign :D

While I can play the game comfortably with 3d, I actually still play with 2d. I'd really appreciate the option to turn the 3d off to reduce the strain on my older system.

If SI could possibly consider some form of option to enable or disable 3d then that would be most truly scrumptious :D

While I can play the game comfortably with 3d, I actually still play with 2d. I'd really appreciate the option to turn the 3d off to reduce the strain on my older system.

If SI could possibly consider some form of option to enable or disable 3d then that would be most truly scrumptious :D

SI have actually done this to be fair to them. You can actually turn it off. It's just, a lot of people are finding that it doesn't actually reduce the strain on their computer and actually that it causes more problems (jerky and stuttering highlights).

Anyway, you're in Zebedee. :thup:

C.

Archived