CAMRAD - CAMpaign for Really Awesome Dots (in FM10)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now Alan is here; we know this is sexy.

:cool:

CAMRAD ftw was all I could fit into my location, forgive me for not fitting in the slogan. Can't think of a role for myself in this campaign, so I'll leave it to Crouchy to come up with one for me. Whatever you lot feel is most appropriate :thup:

I'm all for this

Your in JoeCFC. :thup:

whys everyone now discussing breaking my arms and legs, cutting my head off and hanging my body in the garage? Have I joined another one of thoose cult thingys?

I'm sorry about that. You see, the dots bring out a lot of passion in people. There is a lot of excitement due to the dots. I think, by breaking your arms and legs, and cutting your head off and so forth, people are actually trying to make you into a dot. But, people, the time has not yet arrived for such drastic action. There will be enough dots for everyone! :D

Yep, count me in. A viable alternative is needed as IMO, FM is played mainly on laptops (well mine is) and the 3d can be very straining on the resources of it, a decent 2d would be good

baker.simon - that is a fine way of putting it and I believe you deserve a job as PR officer. Congratulations on being appointed. :thup:

What an odd campaign

I think you meant 'cool' instead of 'odd'. Must be a typo, right?

Anyway, count me in. 2D >> 3D

Yes, you can be in charge of poster design. We're going to need a lot of posters, that's for sure. Big posters with 2D >> 3D on them. Yes. :cool:

C.

I think you meant 'cool' instead of 'odd'. Must be a typo, right?

Of course.

Yes, you can be in charge of poster design. We're going to need a lot of posters, that's for sure. Big posters with 2D >> 3D on them. Yes. :cool:

I've made my first poster gaffer.

Clicky

Maybe we could use it as our *official logo* :cool:

Parslow, the only dot that matters !!!!!!!!!!! (shout)

No bjoggi33 - they all matter.

There must be a lot of Icelandic dots out there that are deeply hurt by that statement. We all know that Icelandic dots are some of the funkiest dots around for starters. So let's celebrate Icelandic dots and, in fact, all the dots of the world. Each and every one is important to CAMRAD.

No bjoggi33 - they all matter.

There must be a lot of Icelandic dots out there that are deeply hurt by that statement. We all know that Icelandic dots are some of the funkiest dots around for starters. So let's celebrate Icelandic dots and, in fact, all the dots of the world. Each and every one is important to CAMRAD.

Im sorry! i was only joking :D of course every dot matter ! :thup: All praise the Dots ! :p

Courageous Association of Men Randomly Addicted to Dots

Fixed it for you.

But you're still wrong. It's CAMpaign for Really Awesome Dots.

For goodness sake.

Who does Mike7077 think he is coming in here with his '3D's great' attitude. I'm not impressed one bit. :p

C.

I want in on the action. :D

I nominate myself for Head of Dot Security to keep the heathens at bay. I know Kung-Fu :cool:

For all the heathens who are in favour of 3D - "How about you go back to your homes on whore island!" ;)

P.S Parslow for Priminister

At least I don't live in a country full of "geysers"! :p

Yes, but what happens if you look down at a geyser from above? I'll tell you what, it looks like an odd looking dot, that's what.

You don't like anything that reminds you of dots do you Mike? Where is this anti-dot prejudice coming from?

C.

I want in on the action. :D

I nominate myself for Head of Dot Security to keep the heathens at bay. I know Kung-Fu :cool:

For all the heathens who are in favour of 3D - "How about you go back to your homes on whore island!" ;)

P.S Parslow for Priminister

Hit me biatch :cool:

Hei! dont insult my awesome country where dots rule all ! :mad:

Don't worry bjoggi33 - I think Iceland is awesome and I would like to visit some day. In the meantime, I might have to take charge of some Icelandic dots in FM. Any team you recommend taking over? Who is your favourite?

C.

Well i reccomend Keflavík :) my awesome hometown ! They were second last year in the divison couse of a team called FH ( Fimleikafélag Hafnafjarðar) that won by 1 point :(

I might just have to get myself some Icelandic dot management experience.

I would probably go for Gundo's challenge though and manage a newly promoted team. Any suggestions on that front?

C.

I join, but only if we go for 07's smoother ME.

I normally watch in 3D atm, but only because 09's 2D (and 08s) pales compared to 07, and I don't want my memories of the dots to be tarnished.

Manager dot, coach dots, etc., are musts. And- best gimmick idea ever this- you should decide who sits in the dugout. That way, you could turn your star regen into Ronnie Moran when he retires. :cool:

And Peruvian dots>>>Icelandic dots

Sign me up. :thup:

Even when I turn all 3D settings off, I still get horrible amounts of stutter at times on a computer which could play FM08 2D, and all before it, totally smooth. Something's still taking resources from somewhere when it's not needed.

Even when I turn all 3D settings off, I still get horrible amounts of stutter at times on a computer which could play FM08 2D, and all before it, totally smooth. Something's still taking resources from somewhere when it's not needed.

SUZAY SUZAY

Nice to have you on board.

CAMRAD = Computer Aided Material Review Automated Disposition System

CAMRAD is a program designed for rapid input and retrieval of all data used in engineering-to-manufacturing support operations, and aids the engineer by automating the material review disposition process.

The real CAMRAD.

I get the same thing Suzie MUFC. :(

You can be in charge of our 'smooth dots with a capital "smoo"' campaign.

C.

Archived