CAMRAD - CAMpaign for Really Awesome Dots (in FM10)

Got to say this. 3D is very nice atm. I like. BUT 2D IS AWESOME!!! If 3D got a rating of 9/10, IMO 2D DESERVES 1000/10!!! THEY ARE AWESOME!!! still captures sweet memories of playing old versions of the game, esp when using imagination how your striker dribble his way and finish the ball.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's wrong with 2D at the moment and can someone explain how it is different now to how it was before???... im just interested lol:thup:

Stuttering at times

Much harder to get information, as widgets get in the way. In the "classic view" (i.e. not TV) the screen is too small.

Loading times are too long.

I hear a lot of complaints about not being able to see the whole pitch in 3D. Doesn't anybody ever use the radar in 3D? I use it all the time so I can see what is going on, on the whole pitch.

Works for me :thup:

The radar is tiny, and it's nigh on impossible to keep your eyes on two things at once. Also, it blocks the screen. Well done if you do.

CM 03/04's ME looked the biggest and brightest and I doubt will ever be surpassed (I hate the squint-inducing player name font in FM08 onwards for a start), but I'm happy overall with the 2D in FM10.

It does a job and I've not found the pitch to be that small myself (but I use classic TV view in FM09 skin, which may make the pitch window bigger, IIRC).

I still support this campaign though as there's still improvements that can be made to the 2D ME and the 3D isn't that hot yet IMO (and when/if it is, I doubt I'll use it anyway as I prefer the tactical view that only 2D can truly give), too many dodgy animations and poor camera angle choices for me.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Archived