CAMRAD - CAMpaign for Really Awesome Dots (in FM10)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only 3D viewing option I use is vertical scrolling.

Distance wise it's like the dots, but it's better to see the players as players rather than dots.

Up close it is pretty crap.

Funny how you are a big fan of 3D but you're using the version that is the closest to dots! :D

C.

Hey I had Parslow!!!!

On the other hand, stevie, yours shows me up. Amazing what you can do with paint, eh? :cool:

'Tis:D

Nothing much wrong with yours, just perhaps a darker shade of green.

Yours has the outlines on the dots to denote different kit colours, whereas mine is just one colour dots.

If I had more skills. I would get 11 3D players lying on there back and place Parslow in the middle with the slogan "2D will always beat 3D".

Peter-evo is there definitely nothing we can do graphics wise to make the 'classic view' bigger?

Can we ask those gurus in the skinning hideout? Maybe they might know a few tricks.

I'm so desperate for a 'classic view' full screen match mode.

Otherwise, I think FM09 is over for me. :(

C.

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\tools\resource archiver\Resource Archiver FOR STEAM USERS

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\tools\resource archiver\Resource Archiver FOR NON-STEAM USERS IIRC

In that folder, there is a User Guide in there to help you how to use it CV :):thup:

Peter-evo, do you per chance know where the original FM09 skin is located in the SI Folder?

If I was a dog, my tail would have wagged when I read this message. :)

resource archiver? :whoosh:

Ah, CV isn't going to save the day after all. :(

If anyone can sort me out with full screen classic view, I will make them Managing Director of CAMRAD. :cool:

C.

Is he working on a full screen classic view because if he is, I might get very excited and make a strange noise. :o

I'd have a go myself but I just wouldn't know where to start.

C.

What do you mean by full screen classic view? I always thought the whole point of classic view was that it wasn't taking up the full screen like TV view does, unless I'm missing something.

Never mind - because TV view is laggy for you, yes?

That's basically it in a nutshell. TV view seems to stutter and cause problems, while classic view runs perfectly.

If I could get full screen classic view (like in FM08, where you used to hit 'alt-f11') then I would really give FM09 another shot.

Otherwise, it is going firmly back on the shelf never to return again. :(

C.

I'm just having a look, maybe try and make something of it but I'm making no promises :rolleyes:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaarrrr!

Told you it would be a strange excited noise. :o

CV - thanks for your effort on this. Much appreciated.

There is a CAMRAD promotion in it for you. ;)

C.

Archived