Upgrading stadiums and editing KITS

Ummm i am quite new here and i hope all of u could help me, i have been playing football manager 2009 but i could not figure out how to upgrade my stadium capacity or change the kits colour, if u noe the answer, pls tell me, THANKS A LOT!!!:D

Well if you request in the Board room that the board expand the stadium they will reply either that there are plans afoot (it should happen), That they don't believe it needs expansion (as this only happens if you’re constantly filling your stadium) or that the council would never allow it normally at this point you would have filled up your expansion capability so a new stadium would be needed. You can only really get a stadium when you are filling your current ground and have a very good bank balance. I don’t think that your kits will ever change on their own but if in the editors forum you find the FMRTE thread this program allows you to edit kits.

welcome to the forums :thup:

as city231 quite rightly said, stadium expansions are dealt with in the dreaded board room, but dont do it too often!

he also stated that kits wont change on their own, right again, and you need to use FMRTE to change that.

Good Luck :)

city321 and docklanders , thank you for all your helps, i really appreciate it! About the FMRTE, i tried using it to change the kit colour but i do not know how to change the GK kit colour, would like ur help one more time, i am really sorry to bother u guys.

Archived