Anything you can do, we can do better – the sign up.

Denther, just a quick question. I said that i would be AFC Wimbledon before Hamuel did :mad: I should be AFC Wimbledon surely as i said i wanted to be their manager before he did :D

If you give me a reason why i should change and it is resonable, i shall change to Southport

haha tamworth were my 1st choice and you were given them without wanting them

i dont care though im happy with telford now

Hamilton, read post 4 ;). Southport it is.

Crouchie, Fergysafc has Tamworth as he asked first, Hamilton doesn't have them :confused:

Bugger. Gave me a scare there when I didn't see my name...:o

Cheeky FA scamp, staring at my fiancee's hoots...:D

Imaginery fiancee :p

I was a bit worried I hadn't been accepted but I couldn't see how, my application was the best

He He, thought that might get you going, had to add a bit of drama ;)

Real life strikes again!

I had nearly finished the database last night when real life interfered. However the test game will be run by the end of the week and the first update is still scheduled for this weekend. :thup:

Ok, my fiancee fell asleep on the sofa after the apprentice last night, so I managed to finish the database and run a test.

Everything seemed ok and there was quite a good mix, some doing rubbish, some doing ok, some doing well and one person being top of the BSS with a team that were predicted a lot lower :)

Therefore I'm going to leave the CA at 60, but I'm going to change PA to -9 so we get a bit of variation!

Just need to correct a couple of mistakes I made in the database, which I will do tonight hopefully, then we are good to go :thup:

Archived