phuck

stupid question, but still....

17 posts in this topic

I know its stupid, but after accidentally clicking on one of the tabs during team selection phase, the selection display goes haywire(read: I cant get it back to the original look) and its driving me nuts.

you know, the original is arranged in positional order, and when you select a player, he goes automatically to the top but the rest/unselected are still arranged in positional order. now it doesnt appear like that anymore and no matter what i click, be it Picked, Name, Position, or Condition, it still doesnt revert to original setting.

anyone can help me out on this?

Above the positions column, there's a column heading "Pkd" (or whatever it's called now) - click it.

Occasionally, on FM08, I found it didn't work sometimes so I cleared the selection, then tried to start the match (wouldn't work, obviously) - which reset the sorting order. You can try that too.

I have the same question, it's been bothering me for like, 5 seasons.

Above the positions column, there's a column heading "Pkd" (or whatever it's called now) - click it.

Occasionally, on FM08, I found it didn't work sometimes so I cleared the selection, then tried to start the match (wouldn't work, obviously) - which reset the sorting order. You can try that too.

i did that when i was trying to figure out how to get back to the original layout, but if click Pkd, the order's all messed up, ie its not arranged position-wised down.

Clear the selection and then click the position tab - I think anyway.

Clear the selection and then click the position tab - I think anyway.

Then the selected players don't go to the top of the list like they do at the start of the game.

It's bothered me since I first got the game, but it's almost impossible to avoid sorting the lists in a different way at some point in a save. Really annoying.

Click the Pkd then hold down shift and click on the positions column heading :thup::)

Click the Pkd then hold down shift and click on the positions column heading :thup::)

you my friend should be put in the hall of fame.

Did you learn that off me?

Thanks everyone :D

canvey - No, its something that works in most applications. I tried it in FM one day and it worked :)

So thats how it gets fixed.

What a pain in the butt that was.