Back-heel goal

Saw my first back-heel goal in the 3-D match engine today. My player, just outside the six, with his back to goal, stepped over the ball, and it shot out behind him, squeaking just inside the near post.

Unfortunately there was no commentary line specifically to celebrate the back-heel .. but I was quite impressed with him!!

Especially as we play in the Blue Square Premier!!!! :D

Saw my first back-heel goal in the 3-D match engine today. My player, just outside the six, with his back to goal, stepped over the ball, and it shot out behind him, squeaking just inside the near post.

Unfortunately there was no commentary line specifically to celebrate the back-heel .. but I was quite impressed with him!!

Especially as we play in the Blue Square Premier!!!! :D

Played.

I have had a couple where he is facing one way, kicks that way, but the ball goes flying 55 yards the opposite way:cool:

Thanks guys, I was quite chuffed! Especially as I saw him step towards the pass as it arrived, and it looked like he was just going to dribble away from the net, which happens at this level. I'm yelling "Shoot! Shoot!" and even so, he caught me totally by surprise!! I had to watch the Replay to be sure what I'd just seen. :D

Major, real life reared its ugly head and interfered. I'd like to get back to it, and I have plenty written-but-not-posted at the moment, but I've also started working on some professional writing which has taken priority. I'm sorry to keep everyone waiting as long as they have, and I don't want to leave it in its current state!

Archived