Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FM09(Y)

"I am now a football manager Expert"

In the game status screen the "Addictness Rating" would change after you got a New day.

I had played it for 11 days and just moved in to my 12th day and i had "I am now a football manager expert" on the 11th day but on the 12th day it still says "I am now a football manager expert"

Is that the final rating or is it a problem with my game?

Cheers

Well i would hardly think they have an infinite amount of ratings, so yeah probably it is the last rating you can get. I never play games that long though. I only play for around 6 -8 seasons max before starting again.

It's not the last, not by a long chalk.

I'm within an hour or so of 26 days and it says 'This is my life and I'll do what I want with it.'

I'm onto about 14 days or so, says something like, "I think I should put Football Manager on my CV"

At first it rolls over ever 24 hours of play, but after a while it takes two days to change, then longer. By then you're too into your career and a hopeless addict anyway to be too bothered.

Mine says "I think I should put FM on my CV" My game time is 14 days and 22hrs but I have been further than this and I know that there are a lot of ratings to go yet.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of these others. I'm currently in my sixth day of game time and apparently I need to get another takeaway pizza

I have "Remember, eating gives you the strength to keep on playing" after 6 days, 18 hours.

At 48 days plus, I'm at "You put the game on holiday just to see these messages, didn't you?" No, I didn't...I did live through the "Winter Freeze" bug that was squashed with 9.3, though, where it would take me two weeks to get through Janruary and February...

After a while, the messges stop changing every day. They'll go two or three days at a time.

It changed,It says "I should now include Football Manager on My CV" or something along these lines!

it changes every 24 hours, not sure how many little jokes there are though, until it runs out or starts to repeat.

18 Days 16 Hours 56 Minutes - Your relationship has just expired. :D

Mine's been stuck at this for ages. Wonder if it's the limit or if anyone else has got something else after this.

And I can't believe I wasted literally almost 3 months of my life on this game.

58028608.png

81 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you just left your game on holiday for like 2months straight? :p

Im just short of 14 days, on 13 days & 20 hours "I think I should put Football Manager on my CV"

81 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you just left your game on holiday for like 2months straight? :p

He has 'only' played 16 seasons though :p My god, 5 days to complete a season !

19 Days, 21 Hours, 56 Minutes - I can give up this game whenever I like. I just don't want to yet...

(Incidentally, have just finished my 12th season, so something like 1 2/3 days per season)

Is it still "football is different here" for 100days? I've not got that far on this years effort.

Wow Yuan thats a big effort. Over five days for each season. I seem to take about a day and a half per season

103! days for about 30 seasons. Yuan; you need help. I hope you leave game running in the background while you are doing other things like (living in real life) if you really played 103 days(3,5 months) during last 8 months, I'm speechless.

Well, lessee... (I'm doing this live)... he posted 81 days on 25 Apr, and has 103 on 10 Jun. So he's played 22 days out of the last 45, and during that time, ~4.5 years passed. If my math is right. I'm thinking some idle time is involved, especially since only England is loaded.

Amazing. I'm not sure if congratulations or sympathies are in order. ;)

some guy posted in the llm forum that he played a game for 100 years, i wonder what it said there!

Oh my:

fm2009103days.png

is that a, "i'll leave my game on overnight" jobby :D