Newgen dates - chronological list

desmond31

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I am manager of Ghana will it be more likely that better regens will come through or maybe more than usual? Not many have come through in the first two seasons and the ones that have are not very good at all. Or as i have no leagues loaded will not many come though>

Just wondering if anyone knows whether this will work or have tried this.

If I start off on a new season, say I'm going to pick a team from england to play with, but select a start country with an earlier start date, i.e before english regen date will any come through that first season or do I have to wait for the next season?

Cheers.

Just wondering if anyone knows whether this will work or have tried this.

If I start off on a new season, say I'm going to pick a team from england to play with, but select a start country with an earlier start date, i.e before english regen date will any come through that first season or do I have to wait for the next season?

Cheers.

Yeah, I used to do that and Im pretty sure you do get regens 1st season. I started in January 08 due to having Brazilian leagues. Its kind of cheating though. Two transfer windows, countless freindlies and extra cash.:D

Yeah, I used to do that and Im pretty sure you do get regens 1st season. I started in January 08 due to having Brazilian leagues. Its kind of cheating though. Two transfer windows, countless freindlies and extra cash.:D

yeah just having a hard time getting a long term save going at the moment, so have reverted to this minor cheating, going to avoid all editors etc.

Just hate the way the potential of talent can be so inflexible in the game.

Did you have to start the dec/jan before to get this to work or would the earliest european season do?

yeah just having a hard time getting a long term save going at the moment, so have reverted to this minor cheating, going to avoid all editors etc.

Just hate the way the potential of talent can be so inflexible in the game.

Did you have to start the dec/jan before to get this to work or would the earliest european season do?

You need to load England Brazil and some other league of your choice, then when it tells you to pick the start date, click Dec 07

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to sound stupid but I go on for example Northern Ireland on FM10, press Transfers in the top left and it only shows 1 transfer? Im very confused as to how this works, are you guys buying these regens off of teams and paying compensation or what?

• 2 weeks later...
Does this still apply for FM10?
Do you have swedish leagues enabled? Might be why. Seems to be spot on from what I've experienced

But I don't have Norwegian league enabled either and Norwegian regens still come out on 20-Jan-2010. :)

I've just started my second season and in early July, 09/07/10 to be precise and there seems to be no sign of any Newgens or Regens anywhere. I've had no message telling me about the new intake of youth players, nor is there any in my youth team. I've looked through Genie Scout, and there seems to be no Regens on there neither. Has this happened to anyone else, or just me? Thanks

I believe it is not the case as I am in 2-Jan-2010 in the game now and there is no Swede regen player.

If I'm not mistaken, regens only start to appear as of 1.1.2010 ... In other words the first regens to come through will be those from Chile, then Brazil, etc.

P.S. I think the newgen dates for Sweden have changed, as well as those for Argentina and China, but I'll have to double check in another saved game first :

Argentina : was 1st August, now is 1st July

China : was 27th December, now is 20th January

Sweden : was 27th December, now is 1st December

I have zero experience and knowledge of regens and how the whole thing works. I notice quite a few dates on top. Does this mean on this month i should scout that country to identify players for my club?

Sorry guys. Sth new for me.

January 2010 and no newgens it seems in my game :(

Okay, stupid me, forgot to click on the "youth" tab.

Thanks for the list

List of the european dates:

05.01. Iceland, Republic of Ireland

07.01. Finland

20.01. Norway

14.02. Belarus

07.06. Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Moldova, Bosnia& Herzeg., Montenegro

20.06. Croatia, Israel, Ukraine, Swiss, Germany, Turkey, Greece, Scotland, France, Hungary, Northern Ireland

25.06. Austria, England

29.06. Slovakia

30.06. Romania, Bulgaria, Italy. Portugal, Belgium, Czech Republic

01.07. Slovenia

07.07. Denmark, Netherlands

10.07. Spain, Serbia

29.07. Poland

01.12. Sweden

27.12. Russia

• 1 month later...
I don't see Holland creating new regens on the 7th of July. Are you guys sure it's the right date?

07.07.2010 (or maybe 06.07, I guess I created my list a few years in and the date sometimes vary by a day over the years) should be the first time they appear

• 2 weeks later...

List of some Asian dates:

Australia: 06.12

China PR: 20.01

Iran: 08/09.12

Iraq: 09.12

Kuwait: 08/09.12

Lebanon: 09.12

Qatar: 08/09.12

Sth Korea: 26/27.12

Saudi Arabia: 08/09.12

Turkmenistan: 08/09.12

U.A.E: 09.12

Uzbekistan: 08/09.12

Vietnam: 08/09.12

Others:

African teams are the 15.01

Nth America:

Mexico: 20.7

Costa Rica: 08/09.05

U.S.A: 26/27.12

Honduras: 09/10.05

Jamaica: 09/10.05

Sth America:

Argentina: 30.06/01.07

Bolivia: 18/19.09

Brazil: 02.01

Chile: 01.01

Colombia: 10.01

Ecuador: 18/19.09

Paraguay: 18/19.09

Peru: 28.01

Uruguay: 31.07/01.08

Venezuela: 18/19.09

im playing fm 2010 and i have just the english leagues set as playable with the largest database size, so this set the number of players available as about 12,500.

couple of questions if i may,

1. i started my english game in june 2009 , so when will the first regens appear? im still in my first season, in the january transfer window, so ive tried looking for brazilian & chile players who according to the list should appear on the 1st & 2nd of January. but if i look at the clubs in those countries i dont see any youth players coming into any club :( any ideas? do i have to have those leagues loaded as "playable" when creating a new game?

2. relating to this, i notice when starting a new game if i choose "visible" for a league it doesnt increase the number of players in the database. if i choose "playable" it does increase it. what impact does this have to the game in terms or, if i dont have the leagues set a playable do i not see regens from that country?

thanks for any advice.

TED x

1. There should be regens in those countries, no idea why there wouldn't be tbh. Have you checked the transfer screens of clubs for their youth intake?

2. As far as I'm aware making leagues visible but not playable just means that it plays out the matches, so will increase processing time etc.

1. As Joe wrote, are you sure you have the right transfer screen? Transfer - History and then switch to Youth (somewhere on your screen should be a dropdown menue that says "Views", there you switch to it). Thats what my problem was when I first was looking for newgens. And no, you dont need to have them as playable, I usually get my newgens from Iceland, Norway or Finland and I dont have any of those loaded.

2. If you want those players either make those leagues playable or customize your database to load the players from those leagues.

• 1 month later...

Just doing my usual round on FM of checking the new january regens on the game and there are NO Tunisian regens, no Algerian regens, no Moroccan regens and only 2 Egyptian regens. Could this be a bug. Before you ask, the current date is 16th January 2011, I have gone onto transfers, history, youth and then gone back to season 10/11. Why are then none?

• 2 weeks later...

so let's sum it up, thanks for the contribution from Dinu and damo666

01.01: Chile

02.01: Brazil

05.01: Iceland, Republic of Ireland

07.01: Finland

10.01: Colombia

15.01: African teams

20.01: China PR, Norway

28.01: Peru

14.02: Belarus

09.05: Costa Rica

10.05: Honduras, Jamaica

07.06: Bosnia & Herzeg., Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro

20.06: Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Swiss, Turkey, Ukraine

25.06: Austria, England

29.06: Slovakia

30.06: Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Italy, Portugal, Romania

01.07: Argentina, Slovenia

07.07: Denmark, Netherlands

10.07: Serbia, Spain

20.07: Mexico

29.07: Poland

01.08: Uruguay

19.09: Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela

01.12: Sweden

06.12: Australia

09.12: Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, U.A.E, Uzbekistan, Vietnam

27.12: Russia, Sth Korea, U.S.A

Archived