Young targetman/strikers

I am currently in september 2008 (2nd season) with FC Porto. At present all of my strikers aren't of a high enough quality or not suited to the lone striker role

currently have lopez, postiga, zarate, kalou (loan).

but with quaresma gone (40 Million to REAL!!!) i now use zarate as a winger where hes best so i need a young quality lone striker who would go to porto (important) and money is no object 50m budget. thanks

NB: can still be developing i.e. not good enough yet but potential

Well the best young TM of the game is Niklas Bendtner by far. Try him. If he's interested get him. Will cost you but will score a LOT for you.

Else, try Oscar Cardozo but dont know if Benfica will be willing to sell him to you. Edison Cavani and Giampaolo Pazzini are two more. Both quality, will improve more and not very expensive either.

If you want a young prospect, try Alexandr Prudnikov.

crouch defos worth a look, i signed him for my man city team and had my players play long balls to crouch(set as target man) an set balls to target man to head, play him with a fast striker and watch the flick ons he does, also on corners set chrocuh to stand on near post, and set corners to near post watch how many goals u score, another good target man is yakubu scored 29 goals in league for me

mika aaritalo From Turun Palloseura i bought him for US$250K and just wait 6 month Some Bigger Club include AC Milan And Barcelona want bought him for US$15M and he goaled 14 Goal during thats time

fantastic sign for My wigan

Balotelli, Carroll, Lafferty, Defoe, Doyle, Fred, Amauri, Saviola, Quagliarella, Cavani, Pandev, Pazzani, Okaka, Cassano, Soldado, Owen, Gyan.

If unpatched go for Aaritalo, he's awful on the patches though.

Archived